San Antonio 10th Gen Civic Drivers

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This was my lucky day. I spotted not one but two CTRs in the wild. One was red with white wheels near Brackenridge Park and the other was Champ White near the new Frost Tower. I better go buy me a lottery ticket!
Sponsored

Manstink1

First Name
cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic ex-t Aegean Blue Metalic 2006 civic lx shoreline mist metallic
Country flag
This was my lucky day. I spotted not one but two CTRs in the wild. One was red with white wheels near Brackenridge Park and the other was Champ White near the new Frost Tower. I better go buy me a lottery ticket!
I often see a championship white CTR driving down huebner

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I often see a championship white CTR driving down huebner
I think I know which one you're talkign about. I follow him on Instagram and he posts pics from the same swiftwater carwash I go to. Never seen him in person, tho.

surf183

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic type R
Country flag
I always see that red one but always going the opposite way...I’m over here like :nixon:

Manstink1

First Name
cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
saw a white CTR at swiftwater car wash earlier.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey local peeps, I'm selling my Si rims and tires so if anyone is interested lemme know. No nicks, scratches or curb rash. Tires are Goodyear Eagle Sport A/S with about 4-5,000 miles. $700. Thanks.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Hello fellow 10th gen. I tried to find if there was a facebook page for civic but I couldn't find any. If you guys are familiar with Detail Garage and their Coffee&Donuts event. We should definitely meetup together. Seems like the San Antonio Car Meets page on facebook isnt friendly to us civics from my personal experience.

Manstink1

First Name
cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We should definitely meetup together. Seems like the San Antonio Car Meets page on facebook isnt friendly to us civics from my personal experience.
I'm down for a meetup, but we'd have to get a few more people and then find a good place to meet.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello fellow 10th gen. I tried to find if there was a facebook page for civic but I couldn't find any. If you guys are familiar with Detail Garage and their Coffee&Donuts event. We should definitely meetup together. Seems like the San Antonio Car Meets page on facebook isnt friendly to us civics from my personal experience.
That sucks that the car meet wouldn't be friendly or amicable to Civics, if true. Was there a certain incident or impression that made you feel unwelcome at the event? How many Civics showed? Any Type Rs?

To add: Yeah, I'd be definitely down to meet up. My work schedule is always messed up but if I can make it even for a short while, I'd do it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
That sucks that the car meet wouldn't be friendly or amicable to Civics, if true. Was there a certain incident or impression that made you feel unwelcome at the event? How many Civics showed? Any Type Rs?

To add: Yeah, I'd be definitely down to meet up. My work schedule is always messed up but if I can make it even for a short while, I'd do it.
The meetup at Detail Garage was great, maybe 4 Type R's, I am friends with the owner.
I was referring to the Facebook group page "San Antonio Car Meets", they didn't really rub off on me too well
I might be making a facebook page for civics soon and will link it here!

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The meetup at Detail Garage was great, maybe 4 Type R's, I am friends with the owner.
I was referring to the Facebook group page "San Antonio Car Meets", they didn't really rub off on me too well
I might be making a facebook page for civics soon and will link it here!
Ah ok. Yeah I misread your post.

Manstink1

First Name
cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
When would we want to do a meet?