amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
I am going to test drive it for sure. I don't mind the 3rd door and really love the styling of the back and front, also the interior is much better. It's nice they added heated seats and the glowing N logo is pretty cool, although not needed. The price is a little steep and being a Hyundai the value depreciates fairly quickly, or at least use to, especially compared to a Honda or Subaru. This might be a used buy for me in the future.

On another note, there are so many cars being redesigned and I have to try and be patient but that's hard lol.
I'll let you know how it goes when I get to test drive it (if I do before you do). The upcoming 2021 N looks really good, and offering an automatic I think is a smart move and will bring more people to it. I drove a Type R, so we'll see how the new Veloster compares. Buying used would be the way to go, just wait about 2 years
Sponsored

OP
OP
saiko21

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
I'll let you know how it goes when I get to test drive it (if I do before you do). The upcoming 2021 N looks really good, and offering an automatic I think is a smart move and will bring more people to it. I drove a Type R, so we'll see how the new Veloster compares. Buying used would be the way to go, just wait about 2 years
Is it with performance package by any chance?

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I am going to test drive it for sure. I don't mind the 3rd door and really love the styling of the back and front, also the interior is much better. It's nice they added heated seats and the glowing N logo is pretty cool, although not needed. The price is a little steep and being a Hyundai the value depreciates fairly quickly, or at least use to, especially compared to a Honda or Subaru. This might be a used buy for me in the future.

On another note, there are so many cars being redesigned and I have to try and be patient but that's hard lol.
When I traded my Elantra coupe for the civic they gave me a good trade in for the Elantra that being a coupe which was imported for two years 2013&2014 if it was a sedan not so much when they put the Elantra on their lot it was sold with in a couple of days I’m sure the N models will hold a better resale value than the run of the mill models
Like my Elantra coupe that go’s for civic coupes and SIs models they don’t last long sitting in a dealership lot

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Is it with performance package by any chance?
I don't know yet until they come in. I'm going to ask him to let me test one with the Performance package. He's getting two in January, hopefully at least one of them has it

Valenzx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I don't know yet until they come in. I'm going to ask him to let me test one with the Performance package. He's getting two in January, hopefully at least one of them has it
There is no more PP, it's bundled in now and the only options you have now are manual or automatic. Everything else is now standard which I like honestly. I would never had bought the non PP anyway.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I decided on ND2 Miata now as it's NA engine and happily revs. Can do 60MPH in 2nd gear. Small, agile and lightest sporty car.
Wow. Fantastic car. Congrats. :thumbsup: