Sad to see her Go...

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
I sold my Si today with Shift

Journey began from 1/10/2019 to 11/22/2020. I will miss my ride but whoever gets it will get lot of appreciable subtle mods with the car

Prospective owner will get a car which is very well taken care of like a baby...

Type R brace is installed to it
Acuity shifter cable bushings
Wheel locks
All Led lights interior too
Cargo net and some little add-ons

I will be lurking around in these forums though...
Honda Civic 10th gen Sad to see her Go... PXL_20201122_231115916
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
saiko21

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I want an NA miata, but I don't think I can fit in one lol. Was your Si not your daily?
It was my daily... Just have some family emergency and I might need to go back to home country. So getting rid of major things..

OP
OP
saiko21

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok guys now I am looking at Mustang but I am undecided as I am looking for sporty RWD cars. BRZ/86 is not that great and Miata is amazing car but not practical enough if it's you primary car. So that makes only few muscle cars which is sporty and RWD cars.

Should I buy a mustang or lease one? I know the resale value of mustang will be worse than Civic.

Also, Honda is coming up with S2K in 2024 with a type R engine as per some rumors but I won't wait that long

LOL!!!

SouthSideBeef

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR86
Country flag
I take it you're looking to buy new or at least a newer car? The Camaro is a better drivers car than the mustang and offers you the choice of 3 different engines. A used 370z would be pretty fun. Also the new Z should be available next year. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
I want an NA miata, but I don't think I can fit in one lol. Was your Si not your daily?
There's a young engineer that used to work at my company, totally into Miata's. Big guy, 6ft plus and burly. Has two of them and fits in them fine. So you and @saz468 should fit in them as well. 6ft 5", yeah that's tall

Last edited:

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Ok guys now I am looking at Mustang but I am undecided as I am looking for sporty RWD cars. BRZ/86 is not that great and Miata is amazing car but not practical enough if it's you primary car. So that makes only few muscle cars which is sporty and RWD cars.

Should I buy a mustang or lease one? I know the resale value of mustang will be worse than Civic.

Also, Honda is coming up with S2K in 2024 with a type R engine as per some rumors but I won't wait that long

LOL!!!
The S2K is only a rumor. Will never happen. V8 mustangs are fun, but not practical. The turbo 4 Mustang is more practical, somewhat fun, fast but sounds terrible. I would lease, not buy a Ford product. If your looking for practical, I just leased a Hyundai Ioniq EV for my wife, it's very smooth and pleasant to drive, well built. $190 a month for a 36 month lease

Honda Civic 10th gen Sad to see her Go... IMG_20201121_100021

OP
OP
saiko21

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I take it you're looking to buy new or at least a newer car? The Camaro is a better drivers car than the mustang and offers you the choice of 3 different engines. A used 370z would be pretty fun. Also the new Z should be available next year. I can't think of anything else at the moment.
Yes, 400z should be fun but I never jump on any new generation in 1st year as they would fix some issues in few iterations. I am considering leasing one than buying it as both chevy and ford products won't stay long enough and their reliability sucks. Right now new Hondas Toyotas are going in the same direction.

Mazda miata is amazing to drive but it's considered second car as we can't use it for everything and not practical for a daily

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I would go with the current 6th generation Camaro over the Mustang. From owning and driving them, Camaros always drove and handled better.

OP
OP
saiko21

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The S2K is only a rumor. Will never happen. V8 mustangs are fun, but not practical. The turbo 4 Mustang is more practical, somewhat fun, fast but sounds terrible. I would lease, not buy a Ford product. If your looking for practical, I just leased a Hyundai Ioniq EV for my wife, it's very smooth and pleasant to drive, well built. $190 a month for a 36 month lease
Nah, I am looking at better handling cars. I never go for hyundai. Korean cars suck irrespective of their 10yr engine warranty. Look at recent cases of engine issue with hyundai cars. I am actually a person who likes Japanese brands whether it's a motorcycle or a car. Next preference would be Euro and 3rd American but last preference would be Korean or chinese brands :D

If I can't decide on RWD cars may be I will go with Type R :D

If I am going to EV route I will go with Tesla than another brands

I wish Honda has a good sporty manual RWD cars :nixon:

Last edited:
OP
OP
saiko21

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I would go with the current 6th generation Camaro over the Mustang. From owning and driving them, Camaros always drove and handled better.
But Chevy.... :D
Sponsored