S.E.S module 500 series DRL + FOG lights ,DRL/FOG / HIGH beams lights module (Now side markers!) Plug and play!

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Here a short sample installation video, this is for SI, but the Type R is the same.

Xando

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will it work on the sport model? Since installing LEDs in the side markers and fogs I've been wanted the DRLs, Fogs, and Side markers to all be lit up at once without the low/high beams. I'm not too concerned with them staying on with high beams as I very rarely ever use them. Thank you for creating this product since getting my car in 2017 I've been waiting for someone to figure out how it can be done!

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Will it work on the sport model? Since installing LEDs in the side markers and fogs I've been wanted the DRLs, Fogs, and Side markers to all be lit up at once without the low/high beams. I'm not too concerned with them staying on with high beams as I very rarely ever use them. Thank you for creating this product since getting my car in 2017 I've been waiting for someone to figure out how it can be done!

Hello there! , yes it will work , works for 2016 - 2019 civic 10th gen .

Regarding the side markers are in a separate output , for that I need to design a module specific for that , I mean will be a module with that capability.

Let me know and I can research for get that done for you .

Regards

Xando

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello there! , yes it will work , works for 2016 - 2019 civic 10th gen .

Regarding the side markers are in a separate output , for that I need to design a module specific for that , I mean will be a module with that capability.

Let me know and I can research for get that done for you .

Regards
I usually drive with the lights switched to accessory which illuminates the interior lights and side markers because I like the DRLs and side markers matching. If your module will stay on when the accessory lights are on then no worries about creating new module. I would love to purchase this from you.

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
I usually drive with the lights switched to accessory which illuminates the interior lights and side markers because I like the DRLs and side markers matching. If your module will stay on when the accessory lights are on then no worries about creating new module. I would love to purchase this from you.

Awesome ! I will send you my PayPal info .

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
This is neat, thanks for sharing. My question is, what's the idea behind having high beam + fog lights? The car can do that from the factory anyway, so how or why does your module incorporate this?

I'm interested in having the fog lights on with the DRL, but would want to be able to toggle the fog lights on and off still. Would I be able to do that? Lastly, what part of FL are you from? I might be able to buy it from you directly (no shipping) depending on where you're located.

Thanks mate!

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
This is neat, thanks for sharing. My question is, what's the idea behind having high beam + fog lights? The car can do that from the factory anyway, so how or why does your module incorporate this?

I'm interested in having the fog lights on with the DRL, but would want to be able to toggle the fog lights on and off still. Would I be able to do that? Lastly, what part of FL are you from? I might be able to buy it from you directly (no shipping) depending on where you're located.

Thanks mate!
Hello there !

Unfortunately high beams and fog lights won’t be possible with the oem configuration, you can do low beams and fog lights.

Also the module allows to turn high beams and fog lights even when flash your high beams . I will post a picture with civic si , the module works for both cars .

You can turn off the module any time , when the module is on or off the rest of the functionality remains the same .

I’m located in West Palm Beach area.

Let me know if you’re interested.
Pm any time .

Regards

Honda Civic 10th gen S.E.S module 500 series DRL + FOG lights ,DRL/FOG / HIGH beams lights module (Now side markers!) Plug and play! D8C73220-44E2-4B52-A98D-5FC54085F109

Honda Civic 10th gen S.E.S module 500 series DRL + FOG lights ,DRL/FOG / HIGH beams lights module (Now side markers!) Plug and play! E8C92D47-8523-4298-A1A1-9ABD29632008

Honda Civic 10th gen S.E.S module 500 series DRL + FOG lights ,DRL/FOG / HIGH beams lights module (Now side markers!) Plug and play! 296DA3C5-972B-48F4-9CDD-7322BFA997BF

bnotes17

First Name
noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic type r ; 2018 subaru wrx sti
Country flag
am interested to purchase drl+fog. mine is for type r. let me know how to...thanks!

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
am interested to purchase drl+fog. mine is for type r. let me know how to...thanks!
Hello!, Sure , are you interested in DRL +Fog ? Or High beams /DRL +Fog lights ?

Pm me!

WrongWayWade

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Sorry guys I tested high beam + FOG and has a separate output, ( I didn't realize when you turn the high beams on the fog lights go off) but I need to add another input. The module can do it definitively .
In some states it is illegal to display six headlights, thus the OEM interlock that turns the fogs off when the high beams are one. As the CTR headlight bank (low+high) is basically continuous it might be hard to tell.

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
In some states it is illegal to display six headlights, thus the OEM interlock that turns the fogs off when the high beams are one. As the CTR headlight bank (low+high) is basically continuous it might be hard to tell.

Yes I understand that, in the civic Type r and Si model won't be 6 light at the time, with this module soon as you release the parking brake the DRL turn on and the Fog lights will be on ( 4 lights) if you turn low beams you can turn on the fog lights by default and the DRL will turn off ( 4 lights) if you decided to turn on High beams DRL and FOG lights go off by default with the module if you turn high beams , DRL will be off and Fog lights on ( 4 lights at the time)

Now if is Illegal turn on 4 lights at the time the CTR can be sell in that state or Country.

Regards
Sponsored