Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hello folks!
These past weeks have been rough for many of you. We have being seen a couple Type R’s, get stolen and also other trims. For that reason we have decided to finish an old project. This project is something very simple but will definitely add more difficulty to the car, from getting stolen.
S.E.S is introducing the "Kill Switch Module".
This module prevents to get access to the car from any cloned key fob, computer scanner and the OEM key fob.
How does this module prevent that? This module blocks the internal communication from most electronic devices such as: Immobilizer, Ignition Switch, Central Door Lock, and OBD2 Port.
How does it work? : The module has a key (USB plug). This key will be inserted in the specific USB port. (This port is coming from the Kill Switch Module) When this key is inserted, the car will run normally. All the functionality of the car will remain the same. As soon as you remove the USB key, (if the car is running) it will keep running normally, it won’t stop. Now if the car has the ignition OFF and you have removed the USB key, the module will be fully active in 30 seconds. This amount of time will allow you to get out of the car, take stuff from the rear seat, passenger or trunk and lock the car like you normally do with the key fob. After 30 seconds, the module will be fully activated and you cannot open the car using the key fob anymore. You might ask, if the key fob doesn’t work, how can I unlock the car? The only way will be with the regular key that is inserted inside the key fob.
The module is Plug and Play and does NOT require any splicing or modification to the OEM wire harness.
Each USB key is unique for each module. Let's say you have two Type R's, and each car has the Kill Switch Module installed. If you try to use the USB key from one car to the other, it won’t work.
If the Kill Switch Module blocks mostly electronics inside the car, does it mean the OEM alarm system won’t work? That is correct, the OEM alarm will be blocked. Because the OEM alarm actually does not do too much. It just triggers the horn and immobilizer when the car has the ignition OFF. The system detects any door opened but does not detect any glass brakes, internal volume changes, or if the car have being lifted or inclined. Which is pretty much useless.
*This system does not interfere with any aftermarket alarm systems.
*It comes with 2 USB keys.
*Fully Plug and Play.
*The system does not use any radio signals such as Bluetooth, RFID etc., not detectable with any scanners.
*Any chassis mount USB adaptor will be charged separate.
*Installation guide will be sent to each owner and will not be posted online.
Price of module $285 including US shipping.
PayPal ready.
Interested by email at : [email protected]

Honda Civic 10th gen S.E.S Kill switch module Kit

Honda Civic 10th gen S.E.S Kill switch module Promotion.JPG

SpoonFK8R

This is an awesome looking product. Can the disable time be moved up to say 60 or 90 secs?

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
This is an awesome looking product. Can the disable time be moved up to say 60 or 90 secs?
Thank you for the feedback ! Much appreciated!
I think the delay setting is in the max amount, I will confirm soon .

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Ok I can confirm it goes max to 90 sec .

Jman245

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Fk8
Country flag
This seems like a great product to have! Free bump!

Jman245

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Fk8
Country flag
This is pointless and a waste of money,

If somebody wants your car, this is whats going to happen.........

Obviously that's the worst case. This is to slow down someone that's trying to steal your Car without a tow truck. Like locking your door and not leaving keys....lol

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
This is pointless and a waste of money,

If somebody wants your car, this is whats going to happen.........

Live in Florida (S Florida for sure) where the stolen R market is hotter than what it is at the Dealerships and you would understand. I recently relocated from FL and I know of 2 owners in our car club group that had their FK8's stolen - they were not towed and it appeared a replay attack was used when they were taken (one was on video). This guy (the OP) put a good bit of time and effort into this product and after watching his demo of it - It does what its supposed to do which if the 2 owners that were in my Group down there had been running one of these - they would most likely still have their cars. Not a waste of money at all IMHO and if I still lived down that way I was planning on picking one up myself. Yes a tow truck can still be used but as stated above that is a worst case. Great job @alejandroads123 keep up the great engineering and innovation!

Last edited:
OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Live in Florida (S Florida for sure) where the stolen R market is hotter than what it is at the Dealerships and you would understand. I recently relocated from FL and I know of 2 owners in our car club group that had their FK8's stolen - they were not towed and it appeared a replay attack was used when they were taken (one was on video). This guy put (the OP) put a good bit of time and effort into this product and after watching his demo of it - It does what its supposed to do which if the 2 owners that were in my Group down there had been running one of these - they would most likely still have their cars. Not a waste of money at all IMHO and if I still lived down that way I was planning on picking one up myself. Yes a tow truck can still be used but as stated above that is a worst case. Great job @alejandroads123 keep up the great engineering and innovation!
Thank you sir!! Much appreciated!!

I know at least one R with the kill switch module they tried to steal , they brake the lock , open the car , they pull out the bottom steering wheel cover , but they couldn’t clone the key or force ignition and aborted the operation . They couldn’t take the car .

That is what I can share with this group .

Hopefully the information works for someone.
Sponsored