First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there a solid date as to when we can purchase the type r retro flywheel? I am in need of a new clutch asap! Thank you
Sponsored

18SiX

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Is there a solid date as to when we can purchase the type r retro flywheel? I am in need of a new clutch asap! Thank you
Check the RV6 or TSP websites??

Ml037382

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you cant get the retro fit due to time constraints try ACT ACTHC10-HDSS with Importimageracing ordered mine on the 13th and received it yesterday seems like they have 4 left

RV6

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rv6-p.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 2023 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No solid date. We are at the mercy of Hondas supply chain for bolts, bushings and bearings. I would get preorder if can. Over half of batch one is spoken for.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
We got our order in for 2 of the RV6 Flywheels. One's already spoken for by a local friend and customer, and we managed to snag the last Type R clutch, and one of the last few Type R pressure plates left in stock as well for him.

One will be available if anyone would like. Very likely we'll start offering this with the CTR Clutch and Pressure Plate as a Combo on our site: https://unity-performance.com/products/rv6™-retro-flywheel-all-2016-21-6mt-civic-1-5t-incl-si
Sponsored