Threads
Reaction score
Website
rv6-p.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 2023 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No more complaining about how the 2.0L don't get any love. Introducing the RV6 PCD Downpipe for the 10G Civics equipped with a K20C2. We are currently looking for BETA testers equipped with a 6 speed manual. Depending on the level of involvement testers will get a free or heavily discounted product. Preferably we are looking for someone to come to our facility in Illinois for dyno testing.

If interested please contact us.
https://www.rv6-p.com/contact_us/

Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Looking for 2.0L Downpipe BETA Testers rv6-20L-PCD-Downpipe-14

View attachment 73011

Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Looking for 2.0L Downpipe BETA Testers rv6-20L-PCD-Downpipe-4

Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Looking for 2.0L Downpipe BETA Testers rv6-20L-PCD-Downpipe-6a

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

chuenoona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2001 Acura CL Type-S
Country flag
I emailed you guys a few months back ... I am willing and ready to drive from where I live ( Minneapolis) to your shop in Illinois. :)

chuenoona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2001 Acura CL Type-S
Country flag
Looks like we have a tester.
Yep ... I’ve been in contact via email with you guys these past couple of weeks already... seems like you guys said you can fit me in early December ... we discussed December 7th Thursday

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
What’s the price going to look like and when could we start ordering or pre ordering I’m going to be buying one no matter what and will there also be a flex pipe with this? :nixon:

Reactions: 18k

cheng115

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX MT
No more complaining about how the 2.0L don't get any love. Introducing the RV6 PCD Downpipe for the 10G Civics equipped with a K20C2. We are currently looking for BETA testers equipped with a 6 speed manual. Depending on the level of involvement testers will get a free or heavily discounted product. Preferably we are looking for someone to come to our facility in Illinois for dyno testing.

If interested please contact us.
https://www.rv6-p.com/contact_us/

rv6-20L-PCD-Downpipe-14.jpg

View attachment 73011

rv6-20L-PCD-Downpipe-4.jpg
Since the 2.0L isn't a turbo, does that mean the performance gains for a downpipes won't be as great?

koriw1.5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Since the 2.0L isn't a turbo, does that mean the performance gains for a downpipes won't be as great?
Any gain for the 2.0l is a gain.
The market is so null, that even if a +1hp increase came out of it, in the end the 2.0l has finally got a bolt on in the market.

This poor car gets no love.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Correct. But you will make some gains. Naturally aspirated I wouldn’t expect anything incredible.

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Any gain for the 2.0l is a gain.
The market is so null, that even if a +1hp increase came out of it, in the end the 2.0l has finally got a bolt on in the market.

This poor car gets no love.
Yea but the gains should be good for us but there’s products for our cars just not the biggest selection of parts from different vendors but I’m guessing because there’s exaust and intake vtec should be really good with bolts ons and more with an upgraded A pipe