First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
@RV6
Thanks for the quick shipment. Even though you guys are super busy!

I'll snap pictures once the parts arrive.

Reactions: RV6

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
@RV6 I ordered on 8/6 - Would mine arrive in the August batch or did I miss the window? I ordered from TSP and they just shipped out my PRL Stainless Clutchline. It said 1 month lead time prior to ordering. So September I figure. But any info on that?
I'm super anxious! :)

Thanks.
I also ordered from tsp around the same time and just got confirmation it shipped will be here tomorrow yours should be any day now

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So apparently my delivery requires a signature. I hate when it does. Super inconvenient. I work 7 days a week and have 2 jobs. Only home in early morning and late evening during week days. Weekends are a hot mess. It's not like I can stop what I'm doing for that 3 hour window and wait. Because I have and they never have come or came several hours later.

Anyway, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I made arrangements to be home during the expected deliver window and even for rest of day just in case. I had to move a bunch of things around. Moved clients and appointments around. A herculean feat for me. I get an update saying delayed till Sunday late that day as I was waiting for it to be delivered. I work from 730am-5pm Sundays. So I left a note for delivery guy saying it's ok to leave at door and I signed the note too. He still didn't deliver it and I missed it. Guess it's not good enough..

I asked fedex assist and it said I did not have to sign for it. Stupid AI help assist. So now I'm nervous to miss it again. I think they give you 3 attempts and they send it back.
So I'll be home for half of the delivery window. If I have to I will have to miss part of work to make sure I get it. Aweseome.

Super annoyed! :mad:

Last edited:

RV6

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rv6-p.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 2023 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So apparently my delivery requires a signature. I hate when it does. Super inconvenient. I work 7 days a week and have 2 jobs. Only home in early morning and late evening during week days. Weekends are a hot mess. It's not like I can stop what I'm doing for that 3 hour window and wait. Because I have and they never have come or came several hours later.

Anyway, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I made arrangements to be home during the expected deliver window and even for rest of day just in case. I had to move a bunch of things around. Moved clients and appointments around. A herculean feat for me. I get an update saying delayed till Sunday late that day as I was waiting for it to be delivered. I work from 730am-5pm Sundays. So I left a note for delivery guy saying it's ok to leave at door and I signed the note too. He still didn't deliver it and I missed it. Guess it's not good enough..

I asked fedex assist and it said I did not have to sign for it. Stupid AI help assist. So now I'm nervous to miss it again. I think they give you 3 attempts and they send it back.
So I'll be home for half of the delivery window. If I have to I will have to miss part of work to make sure I get it. Aweseome.

Super annoyed! :mad:
Call FedEx and have them hold at location. You can pick it up at your convenience. From a local pick up point. Usually a FedEx office or a Walgreens.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I ordered from TSP and they have no hold a fedex location anymore in their shipping details. Says discontinued. Because I was thinking of that and just drive over there today after work. It's not an option that comes up on manage shipping. Just hold at location. I'm afraid that'll mess things up honestly. I don't think they can do it same day.
I could try and wait one more time and if not try that option.

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
I ordered from TSP and they have no hold a fedex location anymore in their shipping details. Says discontinued. Because I was thinking of that and just drive over there today after work. It's not an option that comes up on manage shipping. Just hold at location. I'm afraid that'll mess things up honestly. I don't think they can do it same day.
I could try and wait one more time and if not try that option.
the hold at location is the distrubution center that is close to you.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
the hold at location is the distrubution center that is close to you.
Okay thanks I'll give it one more chance for delivery and then I'll go ahead and try that hold at location option. Keep you guys posted.

Labratodd

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Finally got this installed with Stage 0 clutch and SS line by @BercianAutomotive and it feels great. No more rev-hang and rev-match takes less effort with the gas pedal. Clutch pedal effort is the same as stock and the clutch engages/bites much better than the Si clutch. The best part is that I don't have to shift lazily anymore.

Omar @BercianAutomotive did it in less than 6 hours and what's amazing about the install was that the transmission didn't even needed to be removed from the engine bay.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Finally got this installed with Stage 0 clutch and SS line by @BercianAutomotive and it feels great. No more rev-hang and rev-match takes less effort with the gas pedal. Clutch pedal effort is the same as stock and the clutch engages/bites much better than the Si clutch. The best part is that I don't have to shift lazily anymore.

Omar @BercianAutomotive did it in less than 6 hours and what's amazing about the install was that the transmission didn't even needed to be removed from the engine bay.
Awesome! How much did it cost to install?

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The flywheel and clutch came in! Right as I was getting ready for work. I'll take more pictures next day or so after I open it up. Only had to time snap a couple pictures as I was leaving for work.

Yipee! :spaz:

Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Flywheel IMG20220815123417

Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Flywheel IMG20220815123629