RV6 Ceramic Downpipe installed at TPG, swung by PRL and checked out my buddies built civic!

Fk7_412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Get the downpipe over the catback first. Don't get me wrong, I'm thoroughly enjoying my RV6 Catted Ceramic Downpipe with my Borla Type-S set up on my sport htch, but damn did this downpipe make it loud. It's extremely throaty when giving any throttle input, so I'm unable to quietly drive through my neighborhood without hearing some serious echoing exhaust flow. :drive: It sounds good, but going from a catback that could have been factory "sounding" to this really changed the overall experience of the car. It's amazing to hear the Initial throttle as well as hitting around 4k rpms, a truly deep bellowing exhaust sound. One thing to note is that I do get some drone around 3500 mainly when downshifting, but I can live with that. Would I go back to stock exhaust? Nah, but I wish I could have heard how the dp sounded with the stock set up like many of the forum members have recommended.

Thing to note, my friend with a w1 turbo drop in, flex fuel and much more si coupe noticed that the car had a lot more continuous pull throughout the rev line especially higher up paired with the tsp stage 1 tune with the DP installed. Definitely worth it!

Few pics of my install day at TPG / visit to PRL with trying to snag a fresh FMIC:ninja: / plus checking out my buddies 350hp civic si + video if people have interest

Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Ceramic Downpipe installed at TPG, swung by PRL and checked out my buddies built civic! 20200709_184255
Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Ceramic Downpipe installed at TPG, swung by PRL and checked out my buddies built civic! 20200717_090508
Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Ceramic Downpipe installed at TPG, swung by PRL and checked out my buddies built civic! 20200717_111128
Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Ceramic Downpipe installed at TPG, swung by PRL and checked out my buddies built civic! Snapchat-1210130965
Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Ceramic Downpipe installed at TPG, swung by PRL and checked out my buddies built civic! 20200718_125742

OP
OP
Fk7_412

Fk7_412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Whoops, sorry gang. Posted in the wrong thread, please delete and ignore my inferior hatchback :ninja:.