Belmonte

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic sport hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys! I own a 2017 Honda civic sport CVT, I put in a rv6 catless down pipe and an injen cold air intake. I did the ktuner stage 2 tune as well for my upgrades. I do not have dyno stats (im sorry) but I just thought id come on let everyone know that my car IS A BEAST. the power difference from my mods to stock is almost overwhelming. The 1000$ price tag for these upgrades was scary but the upgrades have been awesome and the street cred my car is getting is priceless. For the CVT owners, My transmission is holding up fine, I've done quite a lot 0-60, digs, uphill floors, basically just flooring my car every time i drive just for the thrills, 100 smiles per gallon to be exact. For anyone asking as well I am still averaging 29 mpg and I drive to survive against these faster cars on the road.

I know I know, being super risky with my CVT... I had no idea 9 months ago I would want to do these upgrades to my car and get into the scene or else I would have definitely gotten and waited for the manuals (dealership had none and no idea when they would get more) Also that katzkin leather with sonic grey paint :p

will post a video of the exhaust sound soon!
Sponsored

ayeerock

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civc FK7 Sport
Country flag
Comin from my z32 and my s13, i thought i would hate my cvt. i love it. does your car feel easier to breathe in since the downpipe and intake?

OP
OP
Belmonte

Belmonte

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic sport hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Comin from my z32 and my s13, i thought i would hate my cvt. i love it. does your car feel easier to breathe in since the downpipe and intake?
In terms of feeling torque, I feel actually get tossed back in my seat :p so harder to breath? but engine wise I can get that turbo spooled so much faster, the CVT lag is now the only thing you can really notice on the car