RV6 3.0" Frontpipe and Downpipe Now Available!

JC671

Youtube: JaySi.671
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI, '90 GTR, '10 370z, '90 Mr2 Turbo
Country flag
How long ago did you order? Congrats! Still waiting for mine to ship out...

Installed the Cat-less down pipe and front pipe this weekend. Was pleasantly surprised that when I keyed the car on that there were no codes thrown. No catalytic efficiency or slow 02 response. The quality of the pipes is just amazing, definitely the best on the market.
Sponsored

givemeadollar

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
How long ago did you order? Congrats! Still waiting for mine to ship out...
I ordered mine around September of 2018, but I was holding onto it and just waiting for the rest of the exhaust to come in.

Piedued

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much was the christmas price for? I'm deciding on fp/dp but cant decide which one atm. How does this combo fit bolting on the the stock exhaust?

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got a delivery today :headbang:
Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 3.0" Frontpipe and Downpipe Now Available! 20190122_133546
Now I need to decide when I want to get installed. There is a local tuner shop that doesn't charge too much so they'll be doing the work. Anything I need to keep in mind to tell the shop that they may not know?

How much was the christmas price for? I'm deciding on fp/dp but cant decide which one atm. How does this combo fit bolting on the the stock exhaust?
I got the downpipe/front pipe combo with the downpipe black ceramic coated. After shipping (NY), it came to $735.96

Last edited:

Carlitosfc1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fc1
Country flag
Introducing the highly anticipated RV6® Frontpipe for our 2016+ Civic 1.5T modular downpipe. This frontpipe will be offered alone for those that already the RV6 1.5T downpipe and as a combo. The combo replaces the highly restrictive O.E precat and front pipe with a free flowing contoured casting and full radius 3.0" tubing. Both factory heatshields can still be installed for thermal management. The entire assembly made of high quality 304 stainless steel and is TIG welded by our master welders in the USA.

Product Description

The RV6® 1.5T Civic Fronpipe was completely designed using Solidworks 3D modeling and our Romer CMM system for extremely precise measurements. The entire system was designed using full radius bends for a optimize turbulence free flow.

Specifications:
- 304 Stainless Full 3.0” OD Tubing
- 304 Stainless Full Construction
- Only works with RV6 Modular Downpipe
- Fully TIG welded
- Argon back gassed for pure welds
- Graphite gasket with sealing ring to prevent blowouts

Includes:
- Gasket
- Nuts and Bolts

If you purchased your RV6® 1.5T Modular Downpipe before 5/20/18 please contact us for coupon code

RV6 Performance | Civic | 10th Gen (2016+) | I4-L15B7

RV6-C10G-15T.jpg

RV6-C10G-15T2.jpg

RV6-C10G-15T3.jpg

RV6-C10G-15T6.jpg

RV6-C10G-15T5.jpg

RV6-C10G-15T4.jpg

RV6-C10G-15T7.jpg

RV6-C10G-15T8.jpg
Would this downpipe for the civic si work with the conplete exhaust with dp of thermal r&d??? I already hace thermal and looking forward to have. Rv6

OP
OP
RV6

RV6

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rv6-p.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 2023 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would this downpipe for the civic si work with the conplete exhaust with dp of thermal r&d??? I already hace thermal and looking forward to have. Rv6
The downpipe should bolt right up. The front pipe will not work since it is built into exhaust.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Sorry if this has been asked but would this bolt on directly with a stock SI exhaust?

JC671

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Got mine January 17th and installed it the same night. Absolutely flawless fit and craftsmanship. Definitely woke the car up, love the sound and fits stock exhaust with no issues.

Reactions: RV6

Piedued

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got mine January 17th and installed it the same night. Absolutely flawless fit and craftsmanship. Definitely woke the car up, love the sound and fits stock exhaust with no issues.
Any sound clips you are able to show? I have mine coming in a few days

JC671

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’d have to upload to YouTube. Mine is a bit different because I also have a muffler delete.

But I love the sound, crackles and spool noises. It’s definitely a beautifully built FP/DP

Piedued

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’d have to upload to YouTube. Mine is a bit different because I also have a muffler delete.

But I love the sound, crackles and spool noises. It’s definitely a beautifully built FP/DP
I just got my dp/fp installed and I hear a lot tinging, I probably forgot to bolt something tight so I'll have to check that tomorrow.

JC671

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I just got my dp/fp installed and I hear a lot tinging, I probably forgot to bolt something tight so I'll have to check that tomorrow.
Make sure you tighten the Vband good. I didn’t have any issues. Just make sure the heat guards by the front pipe aren’t hitting in any area.

Piedued

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Make sure you tighten the Vband good. I didn’t have any issues. Just make sure the heat guards by the front pipe aren’t hitting in any area.
I am on ktuner right now too on 21.5lbs the car feels like it has less torque and theres a really annoying rasp when letting off the gas I checked earlier and my band is on there right and the front pipe to stock exhaust it pretty tight too
Sponsored