Running Hondata Mobile on your radio/navi

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
Just send him a pm and i'm sure he will give it to you
Thank you! I got it done, much easier, basically a two step process. Enable the Web Browser and go to the site, this is for 2018's but I am sure can work for everyone else. Now I have to get my Flashpro to connect through BT, it's not connecting for some reason.
Sponsored

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Thank you! I got it done, much easier, basically a two step process. Enable the Web Browser and go to the site, this is for 2018's but I am sure can work for everyone else. Now I have to get my Flashpro to connect through BT, it's not connecting for some reason.
I saw you posted on the Hondata forums. Try changing the passcode or maybe you can just delete the passcode off the software to disable it

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I saw you posted on the Hondata forums. Try changing the passcode or maybe you can just delete the passcode off the software to disable it
I don't think it's the passcode, the HU tells me that the device could not be connected. It just isn't recognizing the Flash Pro for some reason. I changed the passcode on the HU just to see and it gave me a message that the passcode is wrong. Maybe I have to reload the Hondata mobile app?

One thing I did notice that's different from the instructions is that in the BT list it appears as "Flashpro" and not numbers. But I will see what I can do to figure it out.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I don't think it's the passcode, the HU tells me that the device could not be connected. It just isn't recognizing the Flash Pro for some reason. I changed the passcode on the HU just to see and it gave me a message that the passcode is wrong. Maybe I have to reload the Hondata mobile app?

One thing I did notice that's different from the instructions is that in the BT list it appears as "Flashpro" and not numbers. But I will see what I can do to figure it out.
Just an idea, try turning the bluetooth off on your phone so it doesn't interfere with the headunit trying to connect to it too

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
how easy is it installing via the browser? is it simply going to the app store and download the app via the browser? i would want to install it this way because my laptop is currently down and unable to root the unit. unless the unit still has to be rooted for it to install via the browser, then shit, lol

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
how easy is it installing via the browser? is it simply going to the app store and download the app via the browser? i would want to install it this way because my laptop is currently down and unable to root the unit. unless the unit still has to be rooted for it to install via the browser, then shit, lol
Yes the unit is rooted via the browser, you just skip all the steps in between. Then you have to download the Hondata Mobile APK

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes the unit is rooted via the browser, you just skip all the steps in between. Then you have to download the Hondata Mobile APK
thanks! might try this later when i have time

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
I have a 2018 Si and I’m having the same issue. I unlocked the head unit via the web, then I installed hondata app via usb and that all worked. The only issue im having now is that I can’t connect the hondata module to the head unit via Bluetooth. My head unit says something like “enter code 0000 to pair” but there is no way to enter the code on the hondata module. Can someone pls provide a workaround? Is there a way to turn off the pairing code?

Thanks!!!!

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have a 2018 Si and I’m having the same issue. I unlocked the head unit via the web, then I installed hondata app via usb and that all worked. The only issue im having now is that I can’t connect the hondata module to the head unit via Bluetooth. My head unit says something like “enter code 0000 to pair” but there is no way to enter the code on the hondata module. Can someone pls provide a workaround? Is there a way to turn off the pairing code?

Thanks!!!!
The conclusion to this was that there was a changing to the BT code on the radio. Neither Ktuner nor Flashpro currently sync on 18’s

atticusfit

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit Honda Civic Sport Touring
can someone tell me the benefits of the honda hack as well as how id go about getting this? i have 2018 hatchback sport touring.

PNW_FC3

First Name
Rae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Apple carplay isn’t working anymore after I did this :mad: how do I return back to stock and “Unroot” my HU?!?!!

Coupe-R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Accord 2.0T Sport | '18 Civic EX-T Coupe CVT (destroyed)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Coupe-R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Accord 2.0T Sport | '18 Civic EX-T Coupe CVT (destroyed)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag