ExVTEC

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Any feedback on run flat tires? I'm looking at going to a 19" wheel/tire combo and they popped up in my search. 245/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3+
Sponsored

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
Those were the oem tires on my corvette when I had it. Dont expect good performance. They’ll be far worse than oem and ruin acceleration, braking and cornering.

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
Which brand of tires do you recommend?
I think all brands have a good tire it just depends on what you want to compromise on. If you daily the car and rack up 15k miles a year a RE71r would be a waste/ expensive. If you want maximum performance that is one of the best tires to run and will make your car accelerate better, corner better and brake better.

If you want something that lasts longer but is still grippy a Firehawk indy 500 is a great compromise tire for price, grip and longevity.

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I think all brands have a good tire it just depends on what you want to compromise on. If you daily the car and rack up 15k miles a year a RE71r would be a waste/ expensive. If you want maximum performance that is one of the best tires to run and will make your car accelerate better, corner better and brake better.

If you want something that lasts longer but is still grippy a Firehawk indy 500 is a great compromise tire for price, grip and longevity.
The Firehawk is cheaper right?
What about the PS4S? What do you think about those tires?
Sponsored