First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
What do you guys think?

The first one sounds like a louder stock exhaust system which isn't entirely bad. The second one adds a little character, but nothing really too memorable. Granted it's a video that may not be reminiscent of the actual exhaust note. The valved options are nice to have though (second one).

The pricing is a little out there: 4500 for the first one and 4700 for the second (ignore import cost from Japan). DSG Performance sells the first variant for 5300. It also list the weight of the Ti exhaust to be 23-ish lbs, which isn't bad at all.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
5300!!!!

And on that note, im out lol
Yeah, granted it's a Ti exhaust, it's still super pricey for one in that range. Quick question, I just noticed this thread is in the "Wheels|Tires|Brakes" subform, was that intentional?

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Sounds meh to me and with a 5k price tag, it's a no from me dawg.
It does sound meh in the video, then again, there have been exhausts that have had the same fate. I know someone posted a video of the Mugen exhaust on FB which sounded straight stock; they swore it sounded better in person. Borla's exhaust video doesn't sound as good as other videos can make it out to sound as well.

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
Titanium exhausts are nice, but for the price, I would only get it if I were to build a show car. For weight reduction purpose, losing 30lbs is not a lot for the price that you pay. I’ll stick to stainless steel Remus and save the extra $3K for a set of Volks.
Sponsored