First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Interesting.......... had no idea people did this

Now I'm curious how they even manage to get red fox urine in this bottle :confused1:
The techniques of getting the urine in a bottle are slightly different depending on whether the red fox is a male or a female.
Sponsored

17RGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
Cats these days are sooo lazy, plus they scratch the shit outta ur cars too.. ?
Huh? So this generation of pussy cats is lazy?

I have 3 cats, all have every claw in tact and never scratched furniture or cars. Not sure how to even respond to your comment. No mice, no rats, and most importantly, no snakes at my house.

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
I have so many questions right now....
Haha I recommended it as a joke but it does work. We had possum nesting in our garage. The rodent repellent was simulating the smell of fox urine, bought the thing from Ace Hardware. The whole possum family moved right after we sprayed it.

OP
OP

iitsdavis

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 civic
Country flag
Damn thanks for all the replies and recommendations. This sucks as a honda owner

SonicBreezerST160

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Gray Pearl ST Hatchback
Country flag
Haha I recommended it as a joke but it does work. We had possum nesting in our garage. The rodent repellent was simulating the smell of fox urine, bought the thing from Ace Hardware. The whole possum family moved right after we sprayed it.
Opossums aren't rodents, just so you know...?

SonicBreezerST160

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Gray Pearl ST Hatchback
Country flag
The bottle said it also works on possum :dunno::dunno:
Having Opossums around your place is actually a good thing. They eat ticks by the thousands, don't carry rabies, and pretty much mind their own business, as long as you don't try to corner them.

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
Having Opossums around your place is actually a good thing. They eat ticks by the thousands, don't carry rabies, and pretty much mind their own business, as long as you don't try to corner them.
Ar...good to know. sadly, my mother and my gf dont like them.

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
Huh? So this generation of pussy cats is lazy?

I have 3 cats, all have every claw in tact and never scratched furniture or cars. Not sure how to even respond to your comment. No mice, no rats, and most importantly, no snakes at my house.
Lol, No problem. My meaning is that cats are so domesticated over here in the USA, very few actually have any primal instincts or desire to hunt for food. But if you spin a can opener for a few seconds, you'll see way more cats come running than just the one you own. Tbh, they're Str8 up worthless nowadays. ? I used to have them but I learned quickly. Now I prefer to ride with an all black Timber Wolf .. ppl can't see it laying in the backseat (black interior, blends in) and make the mistake of trying to open my doors and/or stick hands inside a window to open it. I left my car music on one day and ran inside the gas station to get a drink, came outside and 5 "hoods" were literally standing on their Cadillac ROOF, begging me: "My bad.. get yo dog, dawg!".. my wolf was busy rolling down my manual Windows to get at them, only done stuff like that when ppl were touching the car. He can also unlock door knobs, deadbolts, Str8 up open round door knobs.. ??? guess was a good thing I came out when I did, wolves can legit jump at least 8' vertically.. No rodent problems either with wolf scents, BTW. Ever. ? ?

17RGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
Lol, No problem. My meaning is that cats are so domesticated over here in the USA, very few actually have any primal instincts or desire to hunt for food. But if you spin a can opener for a few seconds, you'll see way more cats come running than just the one you own. Tbh, they're Str8 up worthless nowadays. ? I used to have them but I learned quickly. Now I prefer to ride with an all black Timber Wolf .. ppl can't see it laying in the backseat (black interior, blends in) and make the mistake of trying to open my doors and/or stick hands inside a window to open it. I left my car music on one day and ran inside the gas station to get a drink, came outside and 5 "hoods" were literally standing on their Cadillac ROOF, begging me: "My bad.. get yo dog, dawg!".. my wolf was busy rolling down my manual Windows to get at them, only done stuff like that when ppl were touching the car. He can also unlock door knobs, deadbolts, Str8 up open round door knobs.. ??? guess was a good thing I came out when I did, wolves can legit jump at least 8' vertically.. No rodent problems either with wolf scents, BTW. Ever. ? ?
I understand what you’re saying, most animals are fricken worthless these days. My 120lb German shepherd and dopey cats keep the house free of most everything. I’d love to have a wolf ?. I’ll be getting a type of outdoor Maine coon purebred for my shop next year. Those cats can get to be nearly as big as a bobcat and just as feisty.

OP
OP

iitsdavis

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 civic
Country flag
I’m going to try and peppermint spray my car/engine and see how that goes. I’ll post an update if I find anything.

Deleted member 40377

I’m going to try and peppermint spray my car/engine and see how that goes. I’ll post an update if I find anything.
Peppermint works but is very short-lived. Tends to evaporate pretty quickly. I actually have sprayed this directly on the wiring harness but was afraid of shorting them out and it does leave behind a residue. Bottle-cap covers on the inside of each wheel seemed the best. Been windy here as of late so they either get blown around or dry up fast.

I would love a better solution.
Sponsored