tripodog

First Name
kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 fc2 sport 2.slow
Country flag
I have been battling rodent Chew on my fc2. I wrapped exposed wires with Honda’s rodent tape and spray the engine bay with peppermint based rodent repellent every few days.

OP
OP

iitsdavis

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 civic
Country flag
Peppermint works but is very short-lived. Tends to evaporate pretty quickly. I actually have sprayed this directly on the wiring harness but was afraid of shorting them out and it does leave behind a residue. Bottle-cap covers on the inside of each wheel seemed the best. Been windy here as of late so they either get blown around or dry up fast.

I would love a better solution.
What’s the bottle cap cover?

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Animals are worthless and don't work as designed, because people are the same way. I know people who are too lazy to feed their cats, so they have cat food out available 24/7. Then they wonder why the cat is fat like a goose for la foie gras, won't hunt, and wants the people out of the house. Cat abuse. According to scientific research cats should be fed once a day. At most, if you ask me.

OP
OP

iitsdavis

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 civic
Country flag
I have been battling rodent Chew on my fc2. I wrapped exposed wires with Honda’s rodent tape and spray the engine bay with peppermint based rodent repellent every few days.
Has the tape or peppermint spray been working?