Dory

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic ex 1.5t
Country flag
Does anyone have instructions on how to remove the interior rear passenger side panel on a 2017 civic? My lawn mower threw a rock and now I have a dent on the outside panel that's in line with and about 6" from the door handle that I'm trying to gain access to to pop back out. Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Rock dent in rear fender 1662991461571

Identical for both sides. Remove the screw, then pop the panel off by pulling near the B clips, outward away from the door. I might start in the bottom corner closest to the frame.

OP
OP

Dory

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic ex 1.5t
Country flag
Thanks for the response, but I'm looking for instructions on removing the 'rear' inside panel.

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i had PDR done on my coupe and they had to take out the tail light and cut a whole to make repairs to the rear quarter panel.

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
Check youtube for rear seat removal vids? thinking about it, you may or may not be able to get to the dent in the way you are thinking. Assuming you are trying to get to it without cutting in anyway.

You might want to consider posting a picture so people can suggest the best way to go about fixing it.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the response, but I'm looking for instructions on removing the 'rear' inside panel.
Ah, you mean this?
Honda Civic 10th gen Rock dent in rear fender 1663059981597

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
You need to remove the boot floor panel and the slam panel where the lock receiver is. Then the plastic trim that the rolling cover thing mounts to.

Once they're off, it's just a few pop clips/plastic screws, if memory serves me correctly. All in, should take about 10mins to get everything out of the way.
Sponsored