MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
So I did notice today that the bar touches the hood insulation in 3 places where the insulation has circles that hang lower then the rest.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
So I did notice today that the bar touches the hood insulation in 3 places where the insulation has circles that hang lower then the rest.
Would you mind PM'ing me some high-res pictures? I'd like to have one of our techs check out these factory "circles". I haven't seen this particular issue before.

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Platinum White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@procivic ill try to take some pics tomorrow. I noticed mine touched those circles too. Also, I sent you all a msg on Instagram as I have a slight issue that I’d like to discuss with you.

Thank you!

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
@procivic ill try to take some pics tomorrow. I noticed mine touched those circles too. Also, I sent you all a msg on Instagram as I have a slight issue that I’d like to discuss with you.

Thank you!
Ok, thanks. I'll have someone check the IG message.

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag
Would you mind PM'ing me some high-res pictures? I'd like to have one of our techs check out these factory "circles". I haven't seen this particular issue before.
I may have some photos as well. I can PM these to you too. There is a side effect to this rubbing though... my hood doesn't wobble as much when I go faster than 60mph. And that was annoying to me because combined with windshield distortion gives me a light headache.