Review/Comparison/Install: CorsoMotion and iJDMTOY LED Rear Reflectors for the Si Sedan/Hatchback

Your Favorite Reflector?

• Total voters
OP
OP
ladysi

ladysi

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si black sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone know if the iJDM version functions as reflectors as well? Need to get a VI for my car and I really don't want go through the hassle to take it out and put the stock ones back in
They do not. The only led reflector replacements that keep the reflector capability are the corsomotion reflectors.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ladysi

ladysi

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I used Corsomotion Reflectors for my hatch for a couple of months, but after half-year, few LEDs in one of the reflectors burn out, I shipped them back to CorsoMotion for repair and they turned silent, no reply via e-mail or Facebook messenger.
They also took forever to ship my order. They are not worth the price nor lack of speedy service imho. You can get like 5 iJDM pairs for the same price as the corsos.

snahfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX base
Country flag
installed
They also took forever to ship my order. They are not worth the price nor lack of speedy service imho. You can get like 5 iJDM pairs for the same price as the corsos.

Thank you for the amazing review.

I have a 2014 civic. Do you know if I can use this corsomotion motion plug n play modules with the ijdm reflectors? Im a little confused since they show 2 pictures. The one on the bottom has 2 wires which i hope i can connect the ijdm reflectors to. Thank you!

Honda Civic 10th gen Review/Comparison/Install: CorsoMotion and iJDMTOY LED Rear Reflectors for the Si Sedan/Hatchback Plug-and-play-reflector-control-modules_Honda_Civic_9th_Sedan_Bulb_Taillights_Plug_061619[1]

Honda Civic 10th gen Review/Comparison/Install: CorsoMotion and iJDMTOY LED Rear Reflectors for the Si Sedan/Hatchback Plug-and-play-reflector-control-modules_large[1]

https://corsomotion.com/products/pl...-bulb-taillights?_pos=19&_sid=07acd016a&_ss=r

OP
OP
ladysi

ladysi

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you for the amazing review.

I have a 2014 civic. Do you know if I can use this corsomotion motion plug n play modules with the ijdm reflectors? Im a little confused since they show 2 pictures. The one on the bottom has 2 wires which i hope i can connect the ijdm reflectors to. Thank you!

Plug-and-play-reflector-control-modules_Honda_Civic_9th_Sedan_Bulb_Taillights_Plug_061619[1].png

Plug-and-play-reflector-control-modules_large[1].png

https://corsomotion.com/products/pl...-bulb-taillights?_pos=19&_sid=07acd016a&_ss=r
My post was for the gen 10 civics. I doubt the gen 10 iJDMtoy led bumper reflectors work with your car.

snahfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX base
Country flag
My post was for the gen 10 civics. I doubt the gen 10 iJDMtoy led bumper reflectors work with your car.
Sorry should have clarified. They make a very similar version but for 9th gens

Honda Civic 10th gen Review/Comparison/Install: CorsoMotion and iJDMTOY LED Rear Reflectors for the Si Sedan/Hatchback 2Pcs-LED-Rear-Bumper-Light-Reflector-Brake-Light-for-Honda-Civic-Sedan-2013-2015-9Th-Gen.jpg_q

OP
OP
ladysi

ladysi

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry should have clarified. They make a very similar version but for 9th gens

2Pcs-LED-Rear-Bumper-Light-Reflector-Brake-Light-for-Honda-Civic-Sedan-2013-2015-9Th-Gen.jpg_q...jpg
Ahhhh. Those are similar to the non-si civics, though the one my post was about were specific to the si sedan and hatchbacks from the 10th gen. I am unsure if the iJDMtoys for your civic support all the same functionality as your image above only has 3 wires where the 10th gen ones use 4 wires (ground, running lights, brake light, flasher). You may need the corsomotion boxes to add the extra functionality to yours. Do you know what functions the previous gen iJDMtoy ones support raw?

snahfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX base
Country flag
Ahhhh. Those are similar to the non-si civics, though the one my post was about were specific to the si sedan and hatchbacks from the 10th gen. I am unsure if the iJDMtoys for your civic support all the same functionality as your image above only has 3 wires where the 10th gen ones use 4 wires (ground, running lights, brake light, flasher). You may need the corsomotion boxes to add the extra functionality to yours. Do you know what functions the previous gen iJDMtoy ones support raw?

I am unsure.. but for my purpose, i really only need them to stay on during driving, and shine brighter when im hitting the break light. I dont mind not having the extra stuff like turn signals.
Sponsored