salik990

First Name
Salik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic 1.5T, 15' Audi A3 1.8T, Toyota Hilux Revo 2017
Country flag
I am not tracking but in that case even the stock should be sufficient for just some canyon carving. we can save that $250 too by leaving stock intercooler
yes stock would be sufficient as long you are not running high boost tune map or TSP stage 1.
Sponsored

Boostpyro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 SI
Country flag
Yes, it's a budget option but does it perform as a 27won or PRL ?
Youā€™re missing my point... even if the PRL or 27won is better made and performs better, is there a $400 discernible difference in performance?

For instance, say the PRL performed better, is the difference worth paying that much extra? Unfortunately we just donā€™t have enough data to prove that. And maybe thatā€™s just up to each individual, which is a totally fair argument. If thereā€™s a part out there that performs say 25% better, which isnā€™t even confirmed in this case, is it worth paying roughly 240% more for it?? Thatā€™s all Iā€™m getting at.

I mean, most of us bought an SI because the difference in performance of the Type R didnā€™t make sense in terms of cost. Does the Type R perform better? Sure, but many of us didnā€™t find it worth it.

Rustlinjimmies

First Name
Meh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Wait if i have a tsp tune Rev9 will be defunct? Why seriously asking
This IC should be fine as long as youre not doing a stupid amount of pulls or track the car then that's where this intercooler might heat soak as well. for day to day use on the street it should be more then fine

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
Youā€™re missing my point... even if the PRL or 27won is better made and performs better, is there a $400 discernible difference in performance?

For instance, say the PRL performed better, is the difference worth paying that much extra? Unfortunately we just donā€™t have enough data to prove that. And maybe thatā€™s just up to each individual, which is a totally fair argument. If thereā€™s a part out there that performs say 25% better, which isnā€™t even confirmed in this case, is it worth paying roughly 240% more for it?? Thatā€™s all Iā€™m getting at.

I mean, most of us bought an SI because the difference in performance of the Type R didnā€™t make sense in terms of cost. Does the Type R perform better? Sure, but many of us didnā€™t find it worth it.
I love how you think ? good reply to those with deep pockets, and fans of a product that uses the same format. The mark up is ridiculous when others have or use the same materials. Quality what did they use to warrant 240% mark up? That special koolaide still hit the same as all the other Koolaide only difference is that itā€™s a different color S.O.S same old shit just a different toilet. Bro i like your rebuttal ?ā­ā­ā­ā­ā­

salik990

First Name
Salik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic 1.5T, 15' Audi A3 1.8T, Toyota Hilux Revo 2017
Country flag

Donk232

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 civic si-sold, 1999 crv-sold, 2014 crv, 2017 civic si
Country flag
reading the description off Wagner and Burger's sites it claims to provide less of a pressure drop compared to stock IC, is this true? Did anyone notice higher boost? i would assume pressure would drop with more volume.
less pressure drop = less lag?

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
i'm on the same IC with no name ... took it for a drive (was actually testing out my custom map for customers), it climbs from sea level up to the end is about 3000 ft above sea level.
so far so good no issues, have pushed it longer & harder still doing it's job.

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
i'm on the same IC with no name ... took it for a drive (was actually testing out my custom map for customers), it climbs from sea level up to the end is about 3000 ft above sea level.
so far so good no issues, have pushed it longer & harder still doing it's job.
Just got my tablet in time to use it with tuner view

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
Just got my tablet in time to use it with tuner view
Bro what are those yellow things rumble strips?
reading the description off Wagner and Burger's sites it claims to provide less of a pressure drop compared to stock IC, is this true? Did anyone notice higher boost? i would assume pressure would drop with more volume.
less pressure drop = less lag?
Let me connect my tablet and tunerview. I havenā€™t swapped out the H\C side pipes yet im gonna test before and after install and post my review note sc temp aproxx 75-95 degrees day temp night 68/72

du ma may

First Name
anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
racezzz
Country flag
Bro what are those yellow things rumble strips?

Let me connect my tablet and tunerview. I havenā€™t swapped out the H\C side pipes yet im gonna test before and after install and post my review note sc temp aproxx 75-95 degrees day temp night 68/72
Ues please,want more info on this before i pull the plug for mishimoto intercooler.
Sponsored