• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Resale options for stock wheels?

KiloFTW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra M/T
I'm considering an upgrade to the 19in glint black wheels (paired with performance red) but I'm wondering what to do with the stock 18s? Garage space is somewhat at a premium, and I don't like the idea of storing them eternally. It doesn't sound like the dealership will take them, is there a market for these? Any reason to hang on to them just in case? Wall decor maybe? Thanks for any advice!

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Keep them as winter wheels? They're honestly great looking stock wheels, I'd keep them if you're able to. But absolutely you could sell them and they'd sell pretty quick I bet. I'm sure plenty of accord and civic guys would be interested

OP
OP
KiloFTW

KiloFTW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra M/T
Keep them as winter wheels? They're honestly great looking stock wheels, I'd keep them if you're able to. But absolutely you could sell them and they'd sell pretty quick I bet. I'm sure plenty of accord and civic guys would be interested
Thanks! I hadn't thought of a winter wheel, rather than just changing the tires. What you said about Honda owners also makes sense.