First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can anyone post their factory routing of the cables for their coupe trunk lid? I would appreciate it.

So I've had a rattle in my trunk for quite some time, I've been reinstalling my rear oversized speakers for the 3rd time.. and discovered my trunk cables are either not routed correctly / not secured correctly, upon removing the cover, i discovered 2-3 clips were broken among other bent sheets of metal / scratches around the clips from prior removal. original dealership had installed factory spoiler, but it was lifting up in the front, and the closer dealership to my house looked at it, and "repaired it" after they damaged my trunk even more.. I'm on my wits end with dealing with them on this issue and i feel if i keep bringing it in, they will damage it further.

I'm eventually going to Dynamat the trunk, but for now.. i'd like to just make sure the routing of my cables is correct. ( i feel its partially not)- I am also replacing all of the clips cause they are all partially broke or compromised.

Honda Civic 10th gen Requesting Coupe factory trunk lid cable routing picture 1663811685843
Sponsored