Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
This is a horn install video but this guys hatch allows the Fogs to come on without the low beams being turned on. I asked him in the comments how he did it and he said his hatch came like that. Weird...and here we are cutting into our stuff tryna figure it out.

I'm currently making this module , Is for Type R , but i need to research if the harness is similar to 10th gen Civic Si or different model of 10th gen.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Civi...337262?hash=item23bb20b12e:g:xjIAAOSwcSJcwQns

The price for pre sale is $69 until next moth.
Sponsored

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
what you could also do is go on ebay and grab a Low Beam H11, and a Fog H8, relay harness (for hids) and pigtail harness connectors for both your h11 and h8 Light bulb side connectors. Snip the ballast side connectors on the relay harnesses and wire in the bulb pigtail harnesses. Have the H8 relay harness trigger connector to the H11 bulb vehicle harness, and vice versa with the H11 Harness triggered by H8 connector. The trigger connectors should be universal and be able to be used on both the h8 and h11, if not, snip and switch lol.
Off - DTRLs
Park - parking lights
Auto/Headlight - Fog lights
Fog light switch - Low beams

one issue with doing this is when turning on high beams, it will cut the low beams thinking they are fog lights. FIX: install ANOTHER relay to energize H11 relay harness under activation with high beams. Fogs will already be on when high beams are activated.

the second issue doing this is when headlight switch is activated to turn on fog lights the dtrls will dim, someone out there is making a module to allow the dtrls to stay bright all the time.

https://www.civicx.com/threads/drl-stay-bright-modules.41339/

this allows no snipping or hacking of oem vehicle harness so warranty will not be void (though if a problem were to occur and you need to take it back to the stealership for warranty then id recommend you switching everything back to stock)
Sponsored

Last edited: