First Name
Vale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 DC5, 2019 Si Sedan
Country flag
Hi,
I tried the search function but it errored out.

Have a potential oil leak as i found my oil sump damp with oil during last 2 oil changes. I am currently in the process of finding the source of the problem but in any case I Was wondering if there's any particular shop that you'd trust with your car (to investigate my oil leak + fix it)? Preferably looking for a shop with expertise with our platform.

Toying with the idea of going back to the dealer for warranty claim but I'm not sure I trust stealerships in the GTA.
Sponsored

Oogalee

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You should check out Noble Performance if you're in the Markham area.

The owner Wilson works on a lot of imports and has a solid motorsports background.

I've taken my car their for modifications and routine services. Fair pricing and convenient work hours.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Sorry to hear that!

Andrew at Apex Motoring in Mississauga is the go-to, he's off Dixie and 401. Along with having his own 10th Gen Si, he's been maintaining and modifying dozens of 10th Gens for local enthusiasts.

My personal and shop car Si is maintained and built by him entirely, and our CTR is maintained and modified by him. I'm sure he's encountered the situation you're in before, and can diagnose accurately and price out a repair at a fair cost.

I'll PM you his contact information