Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I just moved to ga and after trying to install my dp i snapped one of the studs inside my turbo housing so i said screw it and bought a 27won w1. With that being said full bolt ons from prl including 27wons TIP and prl flex fuel sensor i am now in need of a protune. anyone know any good places near me? Im not traveling out of state or doing E-tunes thanks!
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I could recommend two dyno shops but no dyno tuners. Not to say there is not a good one somewhere in the Atlanta area. I wouldn't be quick to dismiss e-tunes, especially if you consider having one of the top 10th gen Civic tuners remotely tuning your car on the local dyno of your choice.

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You may need to go a bit south, to Dublin, but JST Performance Tuners can do everything you need. They built a track record Type R a couple years back.

OP
OP
Ty3366!!

Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I could recommend two dyno shops but no dyno tuners. Not to say there is not a good one somewhere in the Atlanta area. I wouldn't be quick to dismiss e-tunes, especially if you consider having one of the top 10th gen Civic tuners remotely tuning your car on the local dyno of your choice.
To do aremote tune like your saying wed still have to do a pull and send him the results or does he see it in real time?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To do aremote tune like your saying wed still have to do a pull and send him the results or does he see it in real time?
Real time for the most part.

Amazon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Cobalt SS
Country flag
I'd recommend Cicio's Performance (formerly Topspeed), they're like 20 minutes from you.

Taylor managed to squeeze out 330whp for me while most others in the community top out around 320whp with the same mods. Its $400 for a basic dyno tune, I opted for HP tuners, so it ran me $500. They've got a bunch of 2000whp+ GTR's they race the half mile with in their shop and some other rare cars like Ford GT's and such, so its fun to look around while you wait.

OP
OP
Ty3366!!

Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
How about Evolved Tuning in Duluth? I talked to the owner on the phone seemed like he knew what he was talking about

ugaexploder

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Hate to resurrect an old thread, but I’m in the same boat and curious to see what you ended up doing…

OP
OP
Ty3366!!

Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Do not go to Evolved tuning. The guy had no idea what he was doing and charged way to much. I sent drob the file and he was like did you do this? But anyway i go to ATL Powerhouse Performance. Cool dudes. They have never touched an Si so im going to stick with drob and just use their dyno. That is prolly your best bet. But if you need work done on your car i would use them. Erik at that shop is prolly a good tuner but i dont want to be the test dummy. Theyve done a few 10th gen type R’s and accords so ??‍♂

OP
OP
Ty3366!!

Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Lol yea the guy apparently started with a k tuner basemap and left all of the timing in it before the turbo spooled up. It popped a lot and he didnt tune for that.

fg2sanchez

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Civic Si
Country flag
I would recommend James at EBTEC in powder springs. He tunes our USR Type R and many other local 10th gen Si/Type Rs.

OP
OP
Ty3366!!

Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Yea ebtec is a good one as well but both EBTEC and ATLPP have minimal experience with the 10th gen platforms. I would just rent a dyno and use drob thats what im doing when i get my car back together! Vincent at 27won hooked it up with a bb w2! Ill have it on thursday!
Sponsored