Replacing the cloth center console/armrest with leather?

BMO

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX Sedan
How is that leather from ebay holding up for you? Any peeling or anything
It been holding up well for the first month. No peeling, doesn't scratch easily. It doesn't get super hot when in direct sunlight for me personally like leather would. Not a bad purchase. Just wish the pieces were larger and more forgiving when stapling them back into place. There not alot of room, the pieces are almost cut to size.
Sponsored

mtldrm22

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Does anyone know if the leather in the 2018 Sport Touring is real? The armrest is very uncomfortable and not much padding compared to my 2010 Accord Coupe. I was wondering it it's worth to replace it with a different type of leather or just get a cover/cushion for it?

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
Does anyone know if the leather in the 2018 Sport Touring is real? The armrest is very uncomfortable and not much padding compared to my 2010 Accord Coupe. I was wondering it it's worth to replace it with a different type of leather or just get a cover/cushion for it?
No leather in auto's is real, unless it is nappa leather they use in BMW's, or Volvo's or most luxury cars in which they usually charge a premium for that also.

Civicguy1206

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-L Hatchback HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Why not just get a EXL... your gonna spend a couple hundred on the armrest... Then in the future you might want to change the steering wheel.. I seen people on the forum getting a exl for about 21,000. Where I live there going for about 22,000.. Just a Idea..
That's why I got an EX-L.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've got the OEM pieces,the center pieces for the console are leather, but the armrests, are not real leather which is why they are only about 25.00 each, at least on the coupe.
Sponsored