First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX Hatchback
Country flag
Hey

I have a 2020 LX hatchback and I wondering if I could replace my stock head unit with a touchscreen one, possibly one I can run honda hack on and have apple carplay. Does anyone have any recommendations? if so can you please include the link
Sponsored

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hey

I have a 2020 LX hatchback and I wondering if I could replace my stock head unit with a touchscreen one, possibly one I can run honda hack on and have apple carplay. Does anyone have any recommendations? if so can you please include the link
Not to be a dyckhead, but there's tons of post about this.
https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/diy-retrofit-hondalink-to-lx-sport.15805/
There's a user here that sells the harnesses, or you can always by a third party one bro. I have an LX, and I'm running a 10 inch screen.

Here's the jawn bruv.
https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...o-upgrade-plug-and-play-wiring-harness.64732/

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did the swap using the PnP harness (2nd link posted above). Stupid easy install, took about.. 30 minutes or so, and another 10-15 minutes sitting in my driveway getting all my settings the way I wanted and installing HondaHack. Works like a charm, no issues at all. Hardest part was figuring out which mint green wire to tap for the reverse cam switch, but someone posted up in that thread an easier way to figure it out

OP
OP
smushorn

smushorn

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP
smushorn

smushorn

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I did the swap using the PnP harness (2nd link posted above). Stupid easy install, took about.. 30 minutes or so, and another 10-15 minutes sitting in my driveway getting all my settings the way I wanted and installing HondaHack. Works like a charm, no issues at all. Hardest part was figuring out which mint green wire to tap for the reverse cam switch, but someone posted up in that thread an easier way to figure it out
awesome to hear, thanks man

maktooperfect

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX-P coupe
Country flag
Can you show me where the thread is for the mint green wire. i accidentally cut the mint green wire and now I need to join it back and I'm having trouble doing that

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag