Replacement door handles?

nmunro

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring 6MT
I have a Blue Sport Touring and I'd like to get black door handles. I'd prefer it to look like the handles from a black Civic (so glossy not matte).

I found these on eBay, but it doesn't actually say what they're made of.

I watched a video of how to remove the door handle and it seems to be pretty simple. I'm assuming the body colour pieces aren't too difficult to remove and replace with the above part? Has anyone changed the exterior door handles on their Civic? Is there a better place to get replacement door handles?
Sponsored

indexcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX (Crystal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a Blue Sport Touring and I'd like to get black door handles. I'd prefer it to look like the handles from a black Civic (so glossy not matte).

I found these on eBay, but it doesn't actually say what they're made of.

I watched a video of how to remove the door handle and it seems to be pretty simple. I'm assuming the body colour pieces aren't too difficult to remove and replace with the above part? Has anyone changed the exterior door handles on their Civic? Is there a better place to get replacement door handles?
@nmunro You're in canada? If shipping isn't too bad I'll swap my gloss black for your chrome ones. We can swap passenger side first and then swap driver side. I'm in California.

OP
OP

nmunro

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring 6MT
@nmunro You're in canada? If shipping isn't too bad I'll swap my gloss black for your chrome ones. We can swap passenger side first and then swap driver side. I'm in California.
Sorry, but the Hatch Touring model comes with body colour handles.