cheeksmarin

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Hey All,

Long-time reader, first-time poster. These forums are great...they've taught a vehicle-illiterate person such as myself to reset my audio screen, fix my key fob, and a few other fabulous money savers.

My most recent question for LaFonda the Honda involves two little schitts and their skateboards. Long story short, I was basically followed around a shopping plaza by two teenagers who hurled racial slurs at me and accused me of trying to steal their precious skateboards.
Obviously, I'm an adult and thought the best thing to do was walk away even though I felt that like scene in Peep Show where Mark is running away from the kids at the bus station.
I get in my car and one of the little schitts started hitting my car with their boards. It caused the dent featured in the picture below.

I filed a claim with my insurance, I plan to get a quote this weekend. There is some type of warranty on the car, but I don't think it will cover this kind of damage. Again, vehicle-illiterate.

I read a few things on the hair dryer/duster trick...would this work on the attached? Is it worth trying?
If not, what can I expect to shell out for this repair?

Honda Civic 10th gen Repair Passenger Side Front Door Dent? 20180925_151227
Sponsored

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
PDR. Those guys are magicians.
Find a competent paintless dent repair technician. If the paint isn’t cracked that should come all the way out.