Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Just for fun, this digital artist decided to give what he thinks is a simplified face to the FC1 Civic (10th gen 1.5T sedan) because he thinks the actual face is too busy.

Looks like he shrunk and shortened the chrome front grille bar, removed the foglight and its plastic trim, as well as opening up the air intake openings. Not that this has anything to do with reality, but just something fun to look at on a Friday. :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Rendered: simplified FC1 face 2016-honda-civic-rendered-simpler-face-e1446773921557-850x425
Honda Civic 10th gen Rendered: simplified FC1 face Honda-Civic_Sedan_2016_800x600_wallpaper_15

nade shot

Threads
Reaction score
I think the simplified version is too plain. I like everything about the actual CivicX front end except the center bar would look better in black chrome, and the front side air intake covers should match, either both covered or both mesh.

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
I like the civic front end stock as well. The only way I could see it being improved is thinning out the center chrome bar and adding a grill mesh on the bottom side, similar to how the accord "sport" grille option looks.

///Mookster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
The rendered look shifted the whole face of the front end upwards and makes the car look taller than the actual one. If you just cropped the front it could pass for a CUV.

Ten10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Accord
I'm glad that they did such a good job. I've yet to see a modified front end that I like better except for those Si and Type R photoshops from this site. Those were :bow:
Sponsored