Remus Sound Control Apps Disappeared on iPhone?

CW20038TypeR

First Name
Franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW type r 2018
Country flag

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Still works for me

D202FFEA-383F-464A-94A4-57CC4FDFCEC6.png
Can you find the app on the App Store? My search came up empty.

Edit: same deal with OP actually on iOS. Not available on the app store. Maybe they submitted an update that got rejected for some reason?

Edit 2:

OP
OP
VinRRR

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
Or maybe Apple was going through their apps and decided to remove this apps for whatever reason.

It’s still in my iPAD mini as Siri Suggestions Apps, but I can’t find the icon on the screen. When I go into Settings, I notice that the name of the apps changes also. It’s now “Remote Exhaust Control”, not “Remus Sound Controller”. Search for that in the Apps Store, and couldn’t find it either.

Wonder what happened. @CW20038TypeR Is the icon still on your phone? What’s the description say?

Honda Civic 10th gen Remus Sound Control Apps Disappeared on iPhone? ABE74544-3E0B-4CE9-8634-9A4EDA8DB0F2

Last edited:

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The Remus Apps magically disappeared by my phone, and I can’t search for it in the Apps Store so I tried to click on the link from Remus USA website. Then it said the apps is not supported in my regions. Anybody has this issue?

Tagging some Remus owner here @iLovePho @frtorres87 @idragmazda @mubassir1840 @REMUS USA
Dang that sucks. Is an app via the phone the only way? Hope they resolve it soon

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Dang that sucks. Is an app via the phone the only way? Hope they resolve it soon
There's their physical wireless remote that they offer that isn't attached to any app. The app does allow you to set the Remus exhaust to the "automatic" mode that selects based on throttle I think (so it opens when heavy on throttle and closes when not). This feature isn't available on the remote they offer.

OP
OP
VinRRR

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
There's their physical wireless remote that they offer that isn't attached to any app. The app does allow you to set the Remus exhaust to the "automatic" mode that selects based on throttle I think (so it opens when heavy on throttle and closes when not). This feature isn't available on the remote they offer.
I’ve always been wondering about the Automatic mode. Does it actually work? I always used the phone to control the valves, but it is so much faster and easier, and the visual is more assuring instead of remembering the led colors.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
I’ve always been wondering about the Automatic mode. Does it actually work? I always used the phone to control the valves, but it is so much faster and easier, and the visual is more assuring instead of remembering the led colors.
I've never actually used the exhaust, so I wouldn't know unfortunately. Maybe someone who owns one (there are a few on these forums) can chime in.

OP
OP
VinRRR

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
It comes with a button remote, but I don’t use it at all. The apps is easier and gives you the visual.

I've never actually used the exhaust, so I wouldn't know unfortunately. Maybe someone who owns one (there are a few on these forums) can chime in.
Appreciate the help in checking the apps store for the apps.
Sponsored