First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Hello Everyone,

My name is Mike Bower and I am the automotive sales manager here at REMUS USA. I just wanted to introduce myself and also the REMUS brand to the forum. Many of you may not be aware of who we are and hopefully I can explain that for you. Please see below for some information regarding our company. Feel free to reach out should you have any questions or to tell me how much you hate our products. I look forward to being a member and providing you with first class customer service.

Why REMUS sport exhaust?

REMUS is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of aftermarket sport exhaust systems. Remus is ISO 14001, ISO 9001 ,ISO/TS 16949 and TÜV approved. Remus is OEM supplier to manufacturers such as BMW, Mercedes AMG, Porsche, Volkswagen, McLaren, Bentley, Aston Martin and tuners such as Brabus, ABT and AC-Schnitzer amongst others.

REMUS sport exhausts feature optimized straight-through internals which significantly reduces back pressure to ensure gains in horsepower and torque. Back pressure calculations and anti-drone sound analysis is performed in one of Europe’s largest and most highly sophisticated acoustic laboratory.

All REMUS sport exhausts are hand made in Austria using the highest quality materials and meet or exceed strict TĂśV standards. All exhausts are constructed of 304 stainless steel with a shot blasted finish to increase resistance to fatigue failures, corrosion fatigue and stress corrosion cracking while also ensuring that they never rust. Each system is developed and designed specifically for each model to ensure correct back pressure, sound quality and fitment.

REMUS sport exhaust features:

- Dyno proven performance gains

- Designed, developed and hand made in Austria

- Deep and aggressive exhaust note tuned to perfection in an acoustic laboratory

- High Quality 304 stainless steel construction

- Backed by 3 year, no questions asked, unlimited mileage warranty
Sponsored

OP
OP
REMUS USA

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
I know that there are other posts with images and info but I just wanted to create a resource page here so that people can ask questions and comment etc. The first batch of these have been delivered to US customers and we hope to have some media and reviews on them shortly. We have another batch leaving Austria shortly with more on the way. In the meantime here are some images I wanted to share and also the video as well. looking forward to your thoughts!!

Honda Civic 10th gen REMUS Introduction _MG_6782

Honda Civic 10th gen REMUS Introduction _MG_6852

Honda Civic 10th gen REMUS Introduction Honda_Civic_1

Honda Civic 10th gen REMUS Introduction Honda-Civic-Type-R-closeu

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any hope for an actuator style exhaust for the 1.5T Sport hatchback that has a similar center exit setup?

OP
OP
REMUS USA

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Any hope for an actuator style exhaust for the 1.5T Sport hatchback that has a similar center exit setup?
@360glitch I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Right now we do not have anything in the works. That may change based on the popularity of our Type R system but as of now we do not. I would check back periodically to see. Let me know should you have any other questions.

swift996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Panamera Turbo, Porsche Cayman, Porsche Macan S, Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I run a Remus exhaust on my Cayman. Great quality products, would highly recommend!

OP
OP
REMUS USA

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
I run a Remus exhaust on my Cayman. Great quality products, would highly recommend!
@swift996 Awesome. We appreciate the support and glad you like the Cayman system. That is a pretty popular application for us. Thanks again for the shout out!!

OP
OP
REMUS USA

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Are you guys going to build an exhaust for the Si coupe model?
@bobvudown Hope all is well and thank you for reaching out. Currently we do not have an application for the Si. This may change with the success we have had with the Type R. I will reach out to R+D to see what they have in the pipeline and post what I find out here. Let me know if you have any additional questions in the meantime. Talk to you soon.

bobvudown

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Is it possible to purchase just the muffler section of the type r exhaust? And if so, does the three exit pipes fit the Si’s muffler section?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.