REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
@hawk02 Stay Tuned my friend. This is already in the works. As soon as I have additional info I will update on the forum. I will be looking for some members for review of the system so if you can wait until they are produced we can work something out for you. I am not sure exactly when they will begin production but I did receive confirmation that we would be producing these for the Si this year so hopefully sooner than later. Keep checking back for updates and we can go from there. Talk to you soon.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
@hawk02 Stay Tuned my friend. This is already in the works. As soon as I have additional info I will update on the forum. I will be looking for some members for review of the system so if you can wait until they are produced we can work something out for you. I am not sure exactly when they will begin production but I did receive confirmation that we would be producing these for the Si this year so hopefully sooner than later. Keep checking back for updates and we can go from there. Talk to you soon.
Absolutely, will do. 2017 Si coupe of that matters

Dying2Live

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Sedan Manual
Country flag
Any love for the 2.0 liter?

iDerek2

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any update for the Hatchbacks?

OP
OP
REMUS USA

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
@iDerek2 Thanks for the inquiry. I will need to investigate that further for you. If the market/demand is there for it they would most certainly consider it. What do you feel would be a nice system for that model. A valved system? A racing system? A touring more mellow system? Price points? Just trying to get a feel and some feedback for the guys at R+D. We are really expanding in the next year or so and we hope to have a bigger presence in the JDM market so any feedback you can provide is always welcome. Looking forward to your reply.

j__d__a

First Name
jake d allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would love to work with you guys on the Si coupes exhaust production, a valve-controlled system would be epic :)

iDerek2

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@iDerek2 Thanks for the inquiry. I will need to investigate that further for you. If the market/demand is there for it they would most certainly consider it. What do you feel would be a nice system for that model. A valved system? A racing system? A touring more mellow system? Price points? Just trying to get a feel and some feedback for the guys at R+D. We are really expanding in the next year or so and we hope to have a bigger presence in the JDM market so any feedback you can provide is always welcome. Looking forward to your reply.
I would totally be in for a dual exhaust valve system. Price points would be hard for me to suggest as there's several in the market from 600 to 1200+, if the sound and tone is worth it I would not mind paying.

infusion101

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Any sound clips/video inside the vehicle? I'm looking for least amount of drone.

OP
OP
REMUS USA

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
@infusion101 Hello and thanks for your inquiry. We do not have an official video of the interior while driving. There may be some available on YouTube from customers but nothing from the factory at this time. Being that the system is valved you can really limit the amount of drone in the interior by closing the valve either with the BlueTooth remote or APP.

It is my understanding that even with an aftermarket free flow DP the cabin noise is minimal with the valve closed. It is an aftermarket exhaust so it will not be eliminated entirely but it is very civil when you need it to be. In any case I will see if I can find additional videos for you and let me know should you have any questions in the meantime. Talk to you soon.

bri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2010 G37S
Country flag
The three tips is the only ridiculous part of my R that I dislike. Cut the number of tips on your valved system from three to two (or a single elongated) and I would be interested.

dgordon7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX - 6MT
Country flag
Another vote for the 2.0 = sedan. For me a nice touring setup would be aces, and without a drain pipe exit. :) A nice refined Remus outlet would be excellent with a refined exhaust note. Perhaps an axle back option? I know your products very well from the motorcycle side = excellent quality.

Last edited:

dgordon7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX - 6MT
Country flag
Mike, the 2.0 is not a hoonmobile, and I didn't buy it to be so. It has a great intake sound stock, and with the stick is a ball to drive. A refined touring exhaust sound (to me) is subtle, a bit more of a gurgle and sporty tone without being in any way (negative) attention grabbing. The challenge here is it has to add to the experience for the driver. And NO drone. Offer up, I think a single smaller outlet in carbon like Remus has done for the higher trims would look very nice. Right now there appears to be no exhaust outlet with the stock setup at all. :) Axle back to me is the best option as most 2.0 non-turbo owners are value conscious, and lets face it = this model is not a rocket ship. That's what the SI's and R's are for. If you make it I will buy. Thanks for the consideration with our cars.

Dave
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.