REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
@Paulinho OK. I heard back from my contact at the factory and will go ahead and send his direct email via DM. He will be able to assist you moving forward with any questions and issues. Thanks for the patience and for your support and let me know should you have anything additional that you may require.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Paulinho

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r fk8 2019
Country flag
@Paulinho OK. I heard back from my contact at the factory and will go ahead and send his direct email via DM. He will be able to assist you moving forward with any questions and issues. Thanks for the patience and for your support and let me know should you have anything additional that you may require.
Thanks. I already send him an email.
I will post here with the solution found.

Thanks again for your help
?

OP
OP

Paulinho

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r fk8 2019
Country flag
Still waiting reponses from austria ...

R4TED-R

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2001 Acura Integra Type R, 1990 Toyota Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello Remus, I had read this post and could relate. I had decided to buy the Remus full exhaust with sound controller for my civic type r, I am was extremely pleased with it and everything working perfect.
About 2 weeks ago I tried to use the app to control the valve opening and the app doesn't "sees" the sound controller.
I cannot control open or close the valve using the button remote. I tried with 2 different android phones without any success, also tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling and nothing. I had tried to reset button in the sound control itself and still no change.

Please can you help me cause I don't know what to do next.

Please DM me or email me at [email protected]

R4TED-R

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2001 Acura Integra Type R, 1990 Toyota Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Paulinho Sorry to hear you are dealing with that. I am sure you are aware the factory had shut down due to Covid and they have a skeleton crew there that is handling all inquiries. Could be the reason for the delay in getting back to you.

We are the US importer for REMUS so I cannot do anything warranty related for you but I can be sure to pass along your info to the proper folks there and have someone contact you directly. Do you have an Android or Apple?

I am assuming that you have paired the OBDII plug with the sound controller again after removing it from power supply for 10 hours? If not you will need to pair the control box again with the OBDII plug. Please refer to page 24 in the booklet under the Troubleshooting section.

Please DM me you email address as well and I will pass along your info to someone to contact you.
Hello Remus, I had read this post and could relate. I had decided to buy the Remus full exhaust with sound controller for my civic type r, I am was extremely pleased with it and everything working perfect.
About 2 weeks ago I tried to use the app to control the valve opening and the app doesn't "sees" the sound controller.
I cannot control open or close the valve using the button remote. I tried with 2 different android phones without any success, also tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling and nothing. I had tried to reset button in the sound control itself and still no change.

Please can you help me cause I don't know what to do next.

Please DM me or email me at [email protected]
Sponsored