Remus exhaust worst experience

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
lol they're willing to die on that hill it seems.

Sorry for the trouble you're having.
Sponsored

OP
OP

OHMY

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ctr
Country flag
Evasive SUCKS, really sketchy company based on my experience. Got a brand new red leather shift knob from my brother as a gift this Christmas, he bought it from them. Didn't need it so told him to send it back and we could order something else with the store credit.....they end up sending us a picture of the threads of the knob with some wear on them and told us they could only refund 80% because the wear marks shows its used. The knob was literally looked at for 10 seconds and placed back in its original box......

Will not purchase anything through them again. They're either selling repackaged items as new or wearing the item themselves to deny the full return. Either way, bunch of crooks. He took the 20% restocking hit and we ordered something else from another vendor.

Would bet its them at fault before blaming Remus.
Yeah they haven’t been helpful at all actually been really rude about it

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Now they won’t even send me the missing piece.

B975900B-58C9-4834-B443-EF31EAABB90D.jpeg
Same horseshit they pulled with us. Sorry we can't do anything.....screw Evasive.

We ate the 20% restocking loss cuz it wasn't worth the hassle but if you bought through Paypal, I would open a dispute with their resolution center on a big purchase like that. Send it back if you have to and buy from another vendor. I bet you won't have any problems.

Several guys had Remus exhausts on their GTIs/Rs when I was in the VW world and I never heard of a quality control or customer service issue. They're not cheap and have a reputation of quality across several platforms, I don't see why they would risk that over a single exhaust tip for one customer. I also don't see what you would gain taking one tip lol

JSmoothBui

Jims_CTR
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R - 16626 - Championship White
Country flag
Slashed tips carbon fiber

I would reach out to Michael from RemusUSA, he definitely should be able to help. I’m surprised Evasive is giving you the run around.

His email is [email protected]

I asked about the tip because I actually have an extra silver straight cut cf tip :(.

OP
OP

OHMY

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ctr
Country flag
I would reach out to Michael from RemusUSA, he definitely should be able to help. I’m surprised Evasive is giving you the run around.

I asked about the tip because I actually have an extra silver straight cut cf tip :(.
Wrote him an email last night I guess I’ll see what he says. I really just want my order.

nick_takov

First Name
Nikola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R R-21190
Country flag
x2 what @TheGreekFreak said. Remus is really high end exhaust manufacturer , just for example their sound room is 12 million dollars just right there , they have been around forever I remember Remus since I was little kid so they are not new in this and they do deal mostly with higher end cars. No way they would deny something stupid like one exhaust tip with all proof you got and get their reputation down because of it. Evasive is to blame and I would not even try contacting them anymore. Just go to Mike and have him handle it for you the right way which I'm pretty sure he will do. I'm sorry to hear you having trouble.

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
at least you got your exhaust. I ordered from Remark back in November on Black Friday and still haven't gotten it yet.

OP
OP

OHMY

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ctr
Country flag
I have purchased items from Evasive several time and had zero issues. Just my 2 cents. The Zemus issue does suck!
Asked evasive if could return it and they never replied. Great customer service

Jotun

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2020 BMW M2c , 2020 LR Defender 110
Country flag
Surprised to hear as I have used Evasive for almost everything on my previous track car and the communication/costs/time frames were always as good as I could expect.

James3spearchucker

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Ordered Remus exhaust a week before thanksgiving took about a month to deliver the exhaust with no sound controller and no exhaust tips. Got delivered another box Saturday they only sent 2 exhaust tips and the sound control. Filling another claim now will probably take another 2 months before I finally get the last missing piece. Just be wary when ordering from Remus before you buy.
How many tips are you expecting? You said you got the main system, two tips, and a controller so far?