FK7_Fever

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic FK7 Sport, 6-speed Manual, White
Country flag
Hello, I am relatively new to this community and I have a 2017 FK7 Sport. I am in the market for an exhaust and the Remus valve adjusting exhaust for the CTR seems to catch my eye the most. I am aware that the OEM CTR exhaust fits on an FK7 but I have been searching the forums for a while and have not seen much information about aftermarket. Could I put the Remus exhaust on my FK7 without any fitment issues? I appreciate any feedback or insight anybody has on this topic.
Sponsored

slowRthanU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 civic hatch
Country flag
The front resonator on the stock ctr interferes with the brace I think. The factory fk8 exhaust has 2 resonators from what I've read. Aftermarket may be a better route assuming if it has a resonator in a different location. This is from what I’ve studied and could be wrong.

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I put an aftermarket exhaust meant for an Si coupe onto my CTR when I first got it. If there is any modification at all required (not likely) it should be simple and easy for any exhaust shop. The coupe exhaust I mentioned only required some new hangers to be made.
Sponsored