REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
So the Remus doesn't come with a 3" front pipe...that's why I assume you kept the ktuner one?

It looks like a great exhaust, but I went cheaper with the milltek. I'm liking the crackle/pop/grumble I have...but would like it louder, so I'm wondering if I should get that ktuner downpipe also to match up with my setup (milltek 3" front pipe and exhaust)
@02SilverSiHB Currently we do not but they are in production and we hope to have them shortly. For customers who have already purchased you can easily install the pipe once it is completed. Simply remove the stock and install the REMUS front pipe. All bolt on. This will allow for a full 3" system from the DP all the way back to the rear box. Hope that helps and let me know if there is anything else.
Sponsored

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Hello everyone!! Now i want to begin with..... i dont work for or have any part in REMUS! Now that we got that out of the way, i wanna first thank Michael from Remus USA! What an amazing guy to work with, very professional and always attentive to any questions i had. Now to the interesting part lol..... WOW HOLY F**k! Haha this exhaust it’s amazing...i have a DP/FP from Ktuned installed already... and now with this Remus Exhaust this thing is popping, cracking, farting call it whatever u want. Its really loud with those mods installed, i love the technology on this exhaust with the remus controller and app. Quality its impeccable. The black tips i have 98 mm are beautiful. I mean i can’t really describe into words what this exhaust is.... it blows my mind to be the frist 2 CRT with dp/fp and remus. Yes u read right 2!!! You really need to pick up that phone and call this guy Michael at remus ! He will help you all the way just like he did with me, you will not regret it I promise, i cant wait to drive my car tmw morning.

9E96295A-5DC0-4FFA-81DF-3A5469922D4F.jpeg

87618A6C-761F-4ADC-A147-94D51CD4007F.jpeg

D5A0C34F-EF38-4255-93AF-58534CABAB74.jpeg

948FFD38-1589-4C15-B279-86BBFCD17ED0.jpeg

27CB96AF-A274-477E-99A9-A98F38331A72.jpeg

E61BA7D4-A928-486D-9679-F0E1045C6969.jpeg

F8623CC2-584D-46C2-9236-D645119785C6.jpeg
@civic_typ3r That is correct that you do not work for REMUS but based on your video and pics I think we may have to add you to the payroll!! I can tell you from experience that the pay is not much but..... Thank you so much for taking the time to review this and share your thoughts. This is the first here in the US that was installed with a catless DP so it is nice to hear the difference between the set ups that are out there. It was designed to be installed in conjunction with the stock DP and front pipe so there is some additional work that must be done in order to install with an aftermarket DP. It sounds pretty mean if you ask me. Thank you again for your support and effort in putting this together and I am glad that you are happy with the system. Hope the wait was worth it. Please let Ariel I will get him a hat as well!!

OP
OP
civic_typ3r

civic_typ3r

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
@civic_typ3r That is correct that you do not work for REMUS but based on your video and pics I think we may have to add you to the payroll!! I can tell you from experience that the pay is not much but..... Thank you so much for taking the time to review this and share your thoughts. This is the first here in the US that was installed with a catless DP so it is nice to hear the difference between the set ups that are out there. It was designed to be installed in conjunction with the stock DP and front pipe so there is some additional work that must be done in order to install with an aftermarket DP. It sounds pretty mean if you ask me. Thank you again for your support and effort in putting this together and I am glad that you are happy with the system. Hope the wait was worth it. Please let Ariel I will get him a hat as well!!
You are the best bro thanks for everything!! And i will let him knw

markee

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic hatchback ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hhmmm..if i have a catted downpipe..do you think it’ll be loud too?

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
@markee Thank you for the inquiry. In the the video above the car has a catless DP paired with the REMUS cat back valved exhaust. The controller and APP allows for you to control the sound so even with a catless DP you can close the valves to decrease the sound levels.

As with any aftermarket system and especially with an aftermarket DP there is always a possibility of slight drone. From customer feedback that is minimal even with an after market DP. Hope that helps and let me know should you have any additional questions. Talk to you soon.

markee

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic hatchback ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@markee Thank you for the inquiry. In the the video above the car has a catless DP paired with the REMUS cat back valved exhaust. The controller and APP allows for you to control the sound so even with a catless DP you can close the valves to decrease the sound levels.

As with any aftermarket system and especially with an aftermarket DP there is always a possibility of slight drone. From customer feedback that is minimal even with an after market DP. Hope that helps and let me know should you have any additional questions. Talk to you soon.
Yup already got the remus exhaust and i really love it..now since i can close and open the valve i like to give it a little more growl at the same time not to wory about the carb thing here in CA.. hoping a catted dp will give that sound..

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Nice!!! Thank you for the support my man and let us know if you have any additional questions.

markee

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic hatchback ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awesome exhaust so far boss...one last thing..the front pipe? Can i buy it separately? Is it going to be out in the market pretty soon? Hehe sorry too many questions

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
@AhmedTitef I have them here Ahmed. Email me direct as I have some other info for you regarding our previous conversations. Talk to you soon.

Jprice767

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8 Championship White
Very close to pulling the trigger on this, any discount codes for civic x members ?

typeroar

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
@REMUS USA Are there any reputable US-based distributors for this exhaust system? All the online dealers I'm finding have the system listed in EUR and I'm not even sure if they ship to US. I'm interested in the pricing for a catback w/FP & controller w/ angled carbon tips..