I want their titanium exhaust just not sure how loud it is
Sponsored

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
Ordered this exhaust last week. 2-6 weeks wait. I’ve had the the HKS for a year now, and I’m missing the 3-tip look.

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I finally installed my Remus exhaust. Loving it so far but I have to go back under there and figure something out as I hear a little vibration, especially from inside the cabin.

Honda Civic 10th gen Remus Exhaust: Detailed Review 42E52465-4FD8-444E-887D-8FC8073B03CC

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
I finally installed my Remus exhaust. Loving it so far but I have to go back under there and figure something out as I hear a little vibration, especially from inside the cabin.

42E52465-4FD8-444E-887D-8FC8073B03CC.jpeg
Check for a heatshield touching - something basic - good luck!

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Is it vibrating at standstill or during driving? Any rattle from outside the car?
hard to tell since I’m doing this alone. Dut i believe the rattle is only heard from the inside and only during driving.

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
The rattle ended up being a loose tip. Now that it’s all dialed it I’m in love with the sound. It sounds better than stock in ever single setting. I’ve been keeping the exhaust at 20% and even at that setting it’s turned some heads. Very happy with this system.

turboR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR #18775 / 2002 NB Miata (track car)
Country flag
I’m on full bolt ons. I will be installing it in about a week. What I can say for now is that the build quality is very very good.
Are you catted or catless? I have definitely decided on this exhaust, still debating if I wanna go catless or not. I heard one recently in person that was catted, sounded mean with the valves open. Not sure if the extra volume & smell is worth going catless, smell prob wont bother me all that much and the HP gains are minimal...but I live in CA (but I'm from NJ!) so the smell would attract more attention. Not worried about the extra noise since thats why the valve control exists, so long as its still tame when closed.

jimalan1989

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 1986 Dodge Conquest Tsi
Country flag
So far this appears to be my favorite exhaust available. but me beiong super picky and silly, i wish that the exhaust had larger outer tips and a smaller center tip to better resemble the factory exhaust. I also really wish the exhaust valve was tied into drive mode. quite in Comfort, 50% in Sport, and 100% open in R. and it would be amazing if it had a setting to remember what mode the car was starting in so it was in its position at start. this in conjunction with wishing Hondata would add in a feature so it can also be started in Comfort mode....that would be AMAZING. but that is just me being super picky about stuff

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Are you catted or catless? I have definitely decided on this exhaust, still debating if I wanna go catless or not. I heard one recently in person that was catted, sounded mean with the valves open. Not sure if the extra volume & smell is worth going catless, smell prob wont bother me all that much and the HP gains are minimal...but I live in CA (but I'm from NJ!) so the smell would attract more attention. Not worried about the extra noise since thats why the valve control exists, so long as its still tame when closed.
Im catless. I’m running the RV6 catless ceramic coated downpipe and a PRL frontpipe. I get zero smell, so that shouldn’t even be a concern. I’ve rarely opened it up to 100%, I like to stay between 20%-50%. That range produces just the right amount of sound for me.

SlasherX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R, 11 Honda Civic Si *Mugen*
Country flag
Im catless. I’m running the RV6 catless ceramic coated downpipe and a PRL frontpipe. I get zero smell, so that shouldn’t even be a concern. I’ve rarely opened it up to 100%, I like to stay between 20%-50%. That range produces just the right amount of sound for me.
Videos please! =]
Sponsored