Removing Unused screen on display

ksat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan - Modern Steel
Country flag
Got a question that I'm hoping someone with more experience can help with...

The Infotainment systems are all run/operated by Android OS. Each of the ones I've seen are able to scroll right or left to view different "desktops". Being a little OCD, I like to maintain a clean and simply display and always remove these other "desktops" whenever possible.

Does anyone know if it is possible to delete these extra desktops from the display? If so, how? I've tried the typical Android tricks to do so, but, they aren't working as I would expect. So, I turn to the community.

thanks!
Sponsored

lightthief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Civic Touring
Country flag
There is a secondary skin you can try. It's been a long time since I've used it, I think it may have the same issue.

Try not to think too hard about why they took the time to make a second skin and didn't polish either.

j_si19

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe Si, 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra
Country flag
There is a secondary skin you can try. It's been a long time since I've used it, I think it may have the same issue.

Try not to think too hard about why they took the time to make a second skin and didn't polish either.
Man they the menu buttons look like sticky notes... They could have at least rounded the edges or something! I'm going to try this though and see how long it takes me to either get used to it or hate it lol
Sponsored