Removing Front Passenger Seat Fabric

Civicfan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe
Hello All,

New on here. Got my Honda Civic Coupe and so far no big issues, but a bottle of olive oil broke and spilled on the bottom part of the front passenger seat... no luck cleaning it off. Anyway, is there a place I can buy a new original seat fabric, and does anybody know how to get the fabric off the seat? I had an old car before this (non Honda), and youtube got me though anything basic I need to do, but with having such a new car I don't see anything. Any tips would be great.

Thanks,
Drew
Sponsored

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
Hello All,

New on here. Got my Honda Civic Coupe and so far no big issues, but a bottle of olive oil broke and spilled on the bottom part of the front passenger seat... no luck cleaning it off. Anyway, is there a place I can buy a new original seat fabric, and does anybody know how to get the fabric off the seat? I had an old car before this (non Honda), and youtube got me though anything basic I need to do, but with having such a new car I don't see anything. Any tips would be great.

Thanks,
Drew
I accidentally chose the sedan for my link but I am too lazy to go back and change it haha...you should be able to find your way in there.

Call these folks, or similar retailer like College Hills Honda. They will make sure you get the correct part and may be able to provide installation instructions from the network.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=2016&catcgry3=4DR+EX+(HDM+CVT)&catcgry4=KACVT&catcgry5=FRONT+SEAT+(R.)

Dan198

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335 xDrive, 2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Porsche Boxster S, 2016 Civic EX
Country flag
Hello All,

Thanks,
Drew
I noticed while sitting in the backseat yesterday that the fabric is somehow zippered into the seat back itself. Perhaps it's the same for th seat cushions.

Honda Civic 10th gen Removing Front Passenger Seat Fabric ima