Remove the back Honda emblem

Andy123az

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura MDX Tech, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone have an emblem similar to the front emblem of the 2016 CRV? I like the black background with the plastic cover over the H. Will the CRV emblems fit on the Civic?
Sponsored

3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They just came in today
Honda Civic 10th gen Remove the back Honda emblem IMG_20161103_121440

And is pretty easy to remove the original emblem

3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i thought the new emblem with the pin is for the front and realized is for the back. the front one is just stick it on but is not flat on it. i have to use some silicon to make it more secure for the front but the back is just slap on.

sd8ted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T 1989 240sx 400whp
Are the front and back emblems the same?

I put the sport gloss black grille on today and broke one of the pins for the front emblem. Went to honda to get a new one that I wrapped in gloss black vinyl. At honda, they had the front emblem in stock but had to order the rear. (2017 civic sedan)

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
I do plan to debadge but after seeing the Blue Honda "H" on Orchid White Pearl I was sold. Not a fan of Red.

It will have to wait until Spring don't see the point with Winter.
Got a picture of what you speak of?

RollSeven

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Country flag
Has anyone removed the back Honda emblem yet? I did the whole dental floss thing to separate the glue, but i couldn't seem to remove it because of the two clamps that hold it in place. I didn't want to muscle it off, fearing that that the clamps would break. I want to mask it with carbon vinyl. Any advice?
I debadged the entire rear end except for the silver Honda emblem in the enter of my coupe's trunk (white 2016). Since I don't want holes remaining after I remove the Honda emblem, I'm thinking about having the emblem painted white so it blends with the vehicle and is hardly noticible, which should result in a very clean look. I'm thinking about spraying it with white Plastidip. I think that would work great. Anyone think this is a good or bad idea based on my goal of a completely clean back end? I guess a body shop could do it? Thanks for any opinions.

Last edited:

LegoEggrollz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic Hatchback LX/Sensing
Country flag
I went the Type R badges route, just muscled the old ones off. I than use my vinyl cutter to make a perfect overlay base layer and than found an image of one of my favorite character's and added that as the final layer.

Honda Civic 10th gen Remove the back Honda emblem 20200613_182844

vladucard

First Name
Caspian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went the Type R badges route, just muscled the old ones off. I than use my vinyl cutter to make a perfect overlay base layer and than found an image of one of my favorite character's and added that as the final layer.

20200613_182844.jpg
You are a genius.