Removal

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
Purely personal opinion but I like mods to look like they could be mistaken for OEM, so for that reason I'd remove it. I think it makes the car look a bit cheap.

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Purely personal opinion but I like mods to look like they could be mistaken for OEM, so for that reason I'd remove it. I think it makes the car look a bit cheap.
Completely agree. I usually call my car OEM+ lol.

OP
OP
bennyquilantang291@gmail.
First Name
benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civix
Country flag
Thats why i like to be different from the crowd.alot of RICERS like similar mods and kinda the same to their cars.i like to be different from the crowd,hate parts that look oem.remove that S*** and put some noticable and that you like.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your car is not fast enough to warrant a wing. I laugh at cars like this when I see them on the road, no offense.

OP
OP
First Name
benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civix
Country flag
Your car is not fast enough to warrant a wing. I laugh at cars like this when I see them on the road, no offense.
So its about speed,if i like it i keep it..for looks.im not a racer,not all civics half to be modded for speed bro,and you laugh?whats so funny about a slow civic with a wing???i dont see enything that catches my attention that would make me laugh when i see one on the road

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Add a rear diffuser and front canards to make it look more aggressive. If you have the budget, you can also put widebody fenders.

OP
OP
First Name
benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civix
Country flag
Add a rear diffuser and front canards to make it look more aggressive. If you have the budget, you can also put widebody fenders.
I already got the rear diffuser in mind from DOWNFORCE,but canards,any suggestions?