Reliable shop in CNY?

Marlo42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 19 Sedan
Country flag
Hi everyone,

I'm located in CNY and I haven't seen much of a car scene here, much less found a shop where I can take my car for any performance stuff. Does anyone know of such a place around here? I live in Syracuse to be more precise.

I called 4 different shops about a muffler delete and they were all beyond confused about my inquiry. Looking for a place I can take my car for such jobs or future installs
Sponsored

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi everyone,

I'm located in CNY and I haven't seen much of a car scene here, much less found a shop where I can take my car for any performance stuff. Does anyone know of such a place around here? I live in Syracuse to be more precise.

I called 4 different shops about a muffler delete and they were all beyond confused about my inquiry. Looking for a place I can take my car for such jobs or future installs
My buddy has a muffler deleted Si sedan exhaust let me ask if he sold it yet! It's not on the forum here

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I live in lake George and I have the same issue out here. I often go up to Vermont and East for any real car shows or etc.
Not much in NY for our cars unfortunately. If you own a truck, you’re golden around here.
If you’re looking for a great tune, Derek Robinson is over the border in Carlisle,Pa just down 81 a bit.
Other than that, there isn’t much without a drive.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
I live in lake George and I have the same issue out here. I often go up to Vermont and East for any real car shows or etc.
Not much in NY for our cars unfortunately. If you own a truck, you’re golden around here.
If you’re looking for a great tune, Derek Robinson is over the border in Carlisle,Pa just down 81 a bit.
Other than that, there isn’t much without a drive.
You're quite a ways up there, so there's not going to be too much going on. You do have great backroads though. I take my R and TTRS up to rip past Lake Luzern all the time.

Events wise, I enjoy the car shows down in Troy on 2nd Ave in the summertime, and occasionally the Cars and Coffee events at the Porsche dealer in Clifton Park.

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You're quite a ways up there, so there's not going to be too much going on. You do have great backroads though. I take my R and TTRS up to rip past Lake Luzern all the time.

Events wise, I enjoy the car shows down in Troy on 2nd Ave in the summertime, and occasionally the Cars and Coffee events at the Porsche dealer in Clifton Park.
Glad to hear from someone who knows the area! I have wanted to try to get to a Cars N Coffee event. Now I know. Thanks

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Dave
You still boppin around on this forum?
Sponsored