Regarding LEDs from TypeRLEDs.

turbo lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
It states 6000K. The bulb diameter is 13/16. Two to a pack. Red or amber. They also offer a resistor which I would presume would be needed for using as turn signals. Not sure if you have the same auto parts store in Canada as we do in north Texas but would be easy to look up. Again, I'm new to this so not sure about what will work and what won't.
6000k is the color, not the brightness. In my experience, the bulbs that the auto parts stores sell are not very bright. Pretty similar to the cheap Chinese stuff from eBay or Amazon. I've used the cheap ones a few times, but now I usually pay extra to get a quality item with good light output.
Sponsored

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 lambo lp550-2, '18 honda ctr cw (r-12321), 14' porsche cayman s, '16 porsche macan s, '13 mini jcw nme stage 1, '15 audi s3 apr stage 2, '15 audi q3, '12 monster 1100 evo, '16 triumph thruxton r, deposited for '19 lambo huracan performante
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
6000k is the color, not the brightness. In my experience, the bulbs that the auto parts stores sell are not very bright. Pretty similar to the cheap Chinese stuff from eBay or Amazon. I've used the cheap ones a few times, but now I usually pay extra to get a quality item with good light output.
Yep, Kelvin is the color. Here’s a typical color chart for light bulbs.

Lumens is the brightness. There are Lumens numbers from @TypeRLEDs for his bulbs you could ask for.

Honda Civic 10th gen Regarding LEDs from TypeRLEDs. A875A70D-6AA8-4DE2-9B5A-67D029BB9F06

Polekitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sedan / 2018 CR-V EX
Country flag
Thanks for the chart, that helps. on another note, I'm looking at buying LED lamps for the back of the car and wonder why the stop LED's are red. The lens are red so shouldn't the bulbs be white or is it an LED thing?

trhush

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Coupe Touring 2016
Country flag
I have a doubt.

On LastFit they publish testing of each light output in lumens and watts of use of each bulb.
This video or test will add more value to your product because say only that is bright will be very suggestive.

Also i don't find anything about warranty time of the products.

Thanks!

LegoEggrollz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic Hatchback LX/Sensing
Country flag
I see your point but i find it hard to agree with your opinion that these are the same bulbs from Aliexpress, judging just by pictures. buy both, test them both out for brightness, build quality, and reliability. maybe even disassemble and compare internals. if you do this and document everything, and it turns out what your saying is true, than great but if not than you should probably rethink your opinion. I have the brake lights, and all four turn signals and never had issue with these. the build quality feels great and not your typical cheap chinese clone bs. I've had these on my car for over a year and still going strong. hope im not coming off as an ass but you gotta have solid proof if your gonna make a post like this. I love me some good cheap deals i can get but, i feel the LEDS from TypeRleds is worth it, expensive for damn sure but with the quality customer service and what he's doing for the 10th gen community, Its worth it for me. have a good one OP!
Sponsored