Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Im looking at getting Regamasters for my Si Coupe but figured i would post around to see if anyone might see any issues that i am overlooking. The research ive done shows that they will fit no problem but just in case.

The wheels im looking at are 18x8.5 +38.
I dont think these will poke quite as much as i would like, so i am leaning towards some 5-10mm spacers as well.
I'll continue using my stock tires until they wear out and then considering some Proxes, stock tires are 235 40 18.
I will be getting the Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs which will lower front and back about 0.9"-1".

Something i am a little worried about is pad area, since there isnt much information out there on how much brake pad area ill need for my car. The wheels have 46mm of pad area and say they work with certain Brembo and Spoon brakes for certain cars but nothing specific about the stock brakes of an Si Coupe of course. I would hate to get $3000 wheels and not be able to use them because they dont fit with my brakes.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can look over this setup and help confirm my fit!

Link to the wheels page- https://www.icbmotorsport.com/dereevoii1855.html
Sponsored

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
stock calipers are tiny compared to spoon/brembo/27won options. you won't have any issue fitting these over the oem brake calipers.

sucks you'd spend $3k on a set of wheels only to swap over your oem tires. i'd suggest getting a set that you don't have to use spacers for like the 18x9.5 +45 and wait to get the proper set of tires before putting them on. also, dont forget you'll need new lug nuts and you should get the 2-piece kind that won't scratch the lug holes on the new wheels. i went with project kics r26 in neo-chrome myself.

Honda Civic 10th gen Regamaster fitment! (also pad area Q?) IMG_0009

18x9.5 +38 with a 255/35 tire lowered on HKS hipermax coils.

OP
OP
AudiuX

AudiuX

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
stock calipers are tiny compared to spoon/brembo/27won options. you won't have any issue fitting these over the oem brake calipers.

sucks you'd spend $3k on a set of wheels only to swap over your oem tires. i'd suggest getting a set that you don't have to use spacers for like the 18x9.5 +45 and wait to get the proper set of tires before putting them on. also, dont forget you'll need new lug nuts and you should get the 2-piece kind that won't scratch the lug holes on the new wheels. i went with project kics r26 in neo-chrome myself.

IMG_0009.jpg

18x9.5 +38 with a 255/35 tire lowered on HKS hipermax coils.
Thank you!
I was thinking 8.5” as my end goal since this is just a commuter car and the tires I have will fit fine until they are worn out. Is there something I should look into for getting 9.5” instead? If I got 9.5” I would of course get tires to fit and also get some better grip. Are you thinking 9.5” just so I can get them flush without spacers? Or something else? I appreciate the help and any other perspectives.

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
9.5 +45 would sit just within the fender so you wouldn't have any poke outside the fender and would be considered flush in my opinion. you wouldn't need spacers (which is a plus) for that fitment just a nice set of lug nuts and some good tires. ICB is a reputable shop along with @System Motorsports (which i think is a forum sponsor) for high-end wheels so call them up and ask them as they do this stuff for a living.
Sponsored