OIK

First Name
Omair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3
Country flag
My new ETA is 07/07/2021 - I think he shared the wrong shipping label. No big deal. Only waited 6 months.

Satin Black - 18x10 ET25 Excited!

OIK

First Name
Omair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3
Country flag
Finally here! All mounted and balanced. Don't mind the dirt as they will be cleaned prior to ceramic coating. I think Matt (ICB Motorsports) forgot to add the stickers in the shipment. I will follow up with him but I don't like stickers or brand names in general so I might just save it for later. I used the Spoon SW388 Center Caps and Honda (OE) Type R Valve Stem Caps. I also asked Matt specifically for black valve stems. They come with a silver set but I didn't think it would match.

Also, I weighed the entire set and got 45 lbs which is about a 1 lb difference from the stock (LE Forged BBS) set up which I will weigh again but remember it being around 46 lbs (22 lbs for 245/30/R20 Cup 2's - 24 lbs for the LE Forged BBS Rims). I will take more accurate readings.

I will also weigh the set up with the lug nuts and wheel locks to see what the difference is. Any weight saved is good in my books! Going to go with the R40 Iconix Black/Black Caps M14x1.5 Wheel Nuts.

Again to reiterate my setup,
1) Rims: Desmond Regamaster Evo 2 - 18"x 10" ET50 - Satin Black finish - 72.6mm Center Bore (Stock FK8 Bore is 64.1mm)
2) Black Valve Stems from Desmond
3) Project Kics R40 Iconix Wheel Nuts with Locks - Black in color/Black Caps - M14x1.5 Thread
4) Project Kics Hub Centric Ring - 72.56mm to 64.1mm - Orange in color
5) Spoon SW388 Center Caps (They fit because SW388 is made in the same factory as the Regamasters)
6) OE Honda Civic Type R Valve Caps
7) Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tire - 275/35/R18 as recommended by ICB Motorsport
8) Mounted and Balanced using Hunter Road Force Elite Balancing Machine
9) Ceramic Coating
10) Regamaster Stickers (TBD)

The look is very Spoon SW388 in this finish. I could probably just apply the Spoon sticker and get it over with LOL. Not a bad idea LOL.

Honda Civic 10th gen Regamaster 18x10 +50 Fitment OK

Honda Civic 10th gen Regamaster 18x10 +50 Fitment OK2

Honda Civic 10th gen Regamaster 18x10 +50 Fitment OK3

Last edited:

Matt-10611

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type r
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They look awesome, glad to see some of you guys receiving them. Mine didn't make it out yet and icb is closed this week. Fingers crossed Mine get shipped first thing next Monday.

Ismael Lafluer

Project Harukonokaze R-00691
First Name
Ismael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2016 Honda Accord sport, 2007 Honda Pilot
Country flag
Finally here! All mounted and balanced. Don't mind the dirt as they will be cleaned prior to ceramic coating. I think Matt (ICB Motorsports) forgot to add the stickers in the shipment. I will follow up with him but I don't like stickers or brand names in general so I might just save it for later. I used the Spoon SW388 Center Caps and Honda (OE) Type R Valve Stem Caps. I also asked Matt specifically for black valve stems. They come with a silver set but I didn't think it would match.

Also, I weighed the entire set and got 45 lbs which is about a 1 lb difference from the stock (LE Forged BBS) set up which I will weigh again but remember it being around 46 lbs (22 lbs for 245/30/R20 Cup 2's - 24 lbs for the LE Forged BBS Rims). I will take more accurate readings.

I will also weigh the set up with the lug nuts and wheel locks to see what the difference is. Any weight saved is good in my books! Going to go with the R40 Iconix Black/Black Caps M14x1.5 Wheel Nuts.

1) Rims: Desmond Regamaster Evo 2 - 18"x 10" ET50 - Satin Black finish - 72.6mm Center Bore (Stock FK8 Bore is 64.1mm)
3) Project Kics R40 Iconix Wheel Nuts with Locks - Black in color/Black Caps - M14x1.5 Thread
5) Spoon SW388 Center Caps (They fit because SW388 is made in the same factory as the Regamasters)
9) Ceramic Coating

The look is very Spoon SW388 in this finish. I could probably just apply the Spoon sticker and get it over with LOL. Not a bad idea LOL.

OK.jpg

OK2.jpg

OK3.jpg
Glad everything is coming together

un1coRn

IG: @sgp_fk8r
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8 R-34844
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

9) Ceramic Coating

OK.jpg

OK2.jpg

OK3.jpg
dude i'd be so annoyed with Matt. i know he's busy but its like his preferred customers get whatever they want no issues and peasants like us get the wheels 10 months later with no updates, no stickers, and wrong color valve stems lol. FWIW i think Regas only come with silver valve stems from factory. Also, they're your wheels but I'd def do the Regamaster decals vs Spoon. No reason to fake the funk IMO. What color decals did you order?