First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just grabbed my 2019 4 months ago. These new led lights should be direct fit replacement. I really want those on mine I hate that the head light color is different then the running lights :-/
Sponsored

PWP19SI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Civic LX 16 HRV EX
Country flag
Gotta read my post better:

"Unless this thread is intending to provide a different discussion entirely..."

The thread title indicates no such thing. Sure, let's have an info thread and discussion thread. The way it stands though, they are just two of the same thing. I wouldn't know which was which from the outside looking in.
I personally like the way this thread presented the information; which is why I commented. The other thread felt scattered with repeated information.

However, absolutely agree with you in terms of not knowing the difference between threads looking from the outside looking in.

OP should have titled this thread something different, that would not distract a user when using the search function to help others differentiate.

Last edited:

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag
**Meh** - Sums up my opinion....

My 2019 is now custom to my preferences, 2020 model does not have anything I cant do my self except the Honda Sensing Garbage.

Pcmechanic1

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r
Country flag
If I were you i would just wait for the next Gen. It looks like you gonna get new one every time it shows up.
When I buy honda i keep it for at least 10 years. That's how you get your money worth. Besides that honda is ment to be held for a long time.
Sponsored