cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
Has anyone confirmed the wheel weight of the 2020 is the same as the previous design used on the 2017-2019?

Honda seems to be claiming the curb weight is unchanged for the 2020.....I find that very hard to believe
I’m curious too as to the weight difference strictly between the ‘17-‘19 wheel vs the 2020 wheel.
Sponsored

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's in part because of Florida law for a new plate on the road 400$ plus fees
Seems close to my deal. High sales tax and high doc fees are a part of life here in Atlanta, unfortunately. MSRP or a bit less total OTD was my goal so I’m happy overall.

Honda Civic 10th gen Refreshed 2020 Civic Si 5DE4C50B-ED60-422C-990D-9B7ACBFCC1BF

Logix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
si
Country flag
Has anyone confirmed the wheel weight of the 2020 is the same as the previous design used on the 2017-2019?

Honda seems to be claiming the curb weight is unchanged for the 2020.....I find that very hard to believe
Same literally impossible with the added tech etc

jweb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si Sedan
Country flag
Seems close to my deal. High sales tax and high doc fees are a part of life here in Atlanta, unfortunately. MSRP or a bit less total OTD was my goal so I’m happy overall.

5DE4C50B-ED60-422C-990D-9B7ACBFCC1BF.jpeg
Congrats, where in Atlanta are you and which dealership did you get your '20 from? I have a '17 with the lease ending next year and thinking about going for another '20 if I can get the same deal I got on the '17.

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congrats, where in Atlanta are you and which dealership did you get your '20 from? I have a '17 with the lease ending next year and thinking about going for another '20 if I can get the same deal I got on the '17.
Hennessy Honda in Woodbridge. I actually pick the car up late this afternoon as it just arrived yesterday! I should disclose that I'm a Hennessy employee in the corporate marketing dept so that is an 'employee price' though I'm sure it's not too far off what a good negotiator can get. I initially was going to get a red 2020 sedan they had but it sold before I could pull the trigger. I live/work in Buckhead so driving that far north is like a rare thing for me, haha.

Logix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
si
Country flag
Hennessy Honda in Woodbridge. I actually pick the car up late this afternoon as it just arrived yesterday! I should disclose that I'm a Hennessy employee in the corporate marketing dept so that is an 'employee price' though I'm sure it's not too far off what a good negotiator can get. I initially was going to get a red 2020 sedan they had but it sold before I could pull the trigger. I live/work in Buckhead so driving that far north is like a rare thing for me, haha.
Well that makes me feel good about it
Sponsored