Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want to share this with all of you and hope you guys take a few minutes out of your day to read it. This letter means a lot to me and my team and we thank you for everything.

As we approach the end of 2018 we mark our first full calendar year in business for 27WON. Wow what a year it has been! This year alone we launched a total of 7 redefining performance products for the 10th gen community which included our FK7 Sport hatchback exhaust - our first product ever. Our cold air intake system; which is the first and only hybrid system of its kind and the only one to work on Canadian model cars with zero modifications; and our biggest project to date the W1 turbocharger which was and still is the only true 100% brand new drop-in turbo upgrade for the tenth generation Civic.

2018 also gave us tons of memories and amazing adventures. This year the W1 turbo helped our friend Nick be the first 10th generation Civic into the 11’s in the quarter mile. We became the first and only brand to have base calibrations and support from both major tuning platforms. Our team and I went to over a dozen events all up and down the west coast, including SEMA, several Hondata dyno days, and Honda Day in the Bay. My personal favorite being the LA and SD X gen meet. That one was a blast for sure and I’ll never forget it.

Most importantly, 2018 allowed us the opportunity to give back to the community. It gave my team and I the platform to give back to the aftermarket import scene that has given so much to us and played such a big role in our lives. 2018 gave us the ability to share 27WON with all of you and create a new benchmark for the Honda scene.

When the concept of 27WON was created back in late 2016 we had a solid idea of what we wanted to create, who we wanted to be, and what we aimed to accomplish. Fast forward to now and we realize just how much we have been able to do in that short time. All the while, we recognize even more how much we are just getting started! 2018 was a heck of a year filled with tons of ups and a few downs, hard choices, laughs, sacrifices, and so much more. These things are shaping who we are and what we aim to do in this industry.

REDEFINE the Aftermarket is not just a catchy slogan or phrase to us but rather it’s how we do business. It’s in the approach we take. It’s an intention we set every single day. We don’t just aim to hang around, we intend to shape the next generation of Honda enthusiast. It’s about a commitment to something bigger than ourselves and a fresh outlook on how we approach life.

It is with that mindset that I want to personally thank each and every single one of our fans, customers, sponsors, and supporters this year for giving 27WON the opportunity to REDEFINE. Thank you for letting us be the guys to help YOU build the ride of your dreams.

Rolling into 2019 we realize that we are just getting started! You can expect more new products, more fresh content, more events, more races, and pretty much more of everything. The path won’t be easy. We have TONS of work to do but you can’t REDEFINE by doing the same old stuff.

Thank you from the bottom of our oil pan,

President & Co-founder
Vincent Melon

Honda Civic 10th gen Reflecting on 2018, a commitment to you Redefine.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you follow along, End of year 2021 recap will be dropping soon. It just gets crazier and crazier lol.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com