Android

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Greetings, I am new to the forum I have a question about a 2020 civic SI Coupe. I contacted Honda Canada and they show several parts for the red type R trunk and grill Badging for the 2020 SI Coupe does anybody know the correct part number? Thank you.
Sponsored

Jeffers

First Name
Jeffers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe purchased on 11-24-19
Country flag
Greetings, I am new to the forum I have a question about a 2020 civic SI Coupe. I contacted Honda Canada and they show several parts for the red type R trunk and grill Badging for the 2020 SI Coupe does anybody know the correct part number? Thank you.
In the US it's 75700-TGH-A01 x2 for 2020 si coupe front and back.

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
Duck off.
Ducky is just another example of a type r owning prick. Do what you want to your car. If you want "type r" badges get them by all means. It cracks me up when you present proof that not all red badges have been for R's. I don't understand the mentality of the type r owners (not all), they need to take a step back and realize they're getting butt hurt over a mid to upper $30,000 dollar Honda civic:lol:

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
My daily commute is a 2018 SI coupe and I installed the red emblems and the HFP front lip. I bought them simply because they look great. The red Honda emblem, the SI badge, the red stripe on my Handkraftd steering wheel and the red front lip all come together. I was new to Honda and I did not even know that the Type-R has the red emblems!

I agree with Jeffers, the part number is 75700-TGH-A01. Same part for both front and rear.

I bought them from my local Honda dealership (Toronto) for $50 CAN + tax each. I prefer OE parts because of my personal experience with aftermarket exterior parts. Many of them do not weather well under the harsh winters that we have. In Canada, dealership is pretty much the only place to buy OE car parts.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Android

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Thanks for all your help......….Ducky appears to have the charisma of a cult leader. Android
Sponsored